[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he really take orders from the Pope?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: JFK.jpg (7KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
JFK.jpg
7KB, 199x254px
>>
If by "the Pope" you mean "Joseph P. Kennedy", then yes.

It's crazy how much of an abusive tyrant JFK's father was to his kids. JFK never wanted to enter politics, he just wanted to be a sports columnist; but once his older brother was killed in WWII, Joe put the responsibility of becoming America's "first Catholic president" on the next in line. JFK figuratively had no choice in the matter.

Also the Kennedy family differed in religiosity. While Robert took Catholicism very seriously, Jack was aloof to it, and even considered renouncing it entirely just to spite his bootlegging dad.
>>
>>2058631
Nah mate he shook the Pope's hand not suck his dick
>>
>>2058631
Kennedy took orders from plenty of people, namely his dearest family. He was a rich boy through and through. But he was notoriously hard to control, and many theories speculate that he was assassinated because of it.

The theory of him "taking orders from the Pope" was invented by angry Americans trying to bash the first Catholic President in typical Evangelical protestant fashion. Total fiction.
>>
>>2058740
>The theory of him "taking orders from the Pope" was invented by angry Americans trying to bash the first Catholic President in typical Evangelical protestant fashion.
can ya blame them?

I mean Catholics ARE beholden to the pope and it's a perfectly rational consideration that cannot be ignored.
>>
>>2058747
In practice it absolutely can be ignored. Most of them only nominally belong to the religion and take that shit about pride, humility, and forgiveness about as seriously as they take GI Joe PSAs. Notorious ladykiller Jake Kennedy included.

And it's not like the pope is going to demand something batshit like a new crusade anyway. The Holy See is only getting milder as time goes on.
>>
File: christ_king2.jpg (430KB, 730x950px) Image search: [Google]
christ_king2.jpg
430KB, 730x950px
Did he really take orders from the pope?
>>
File: Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg (33KB, 200x202px) Image search: [Google]
Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg
33KB, 200x202px
>>2059281
No, he gave the pope orders.
>>
File: mfwlearninglatin.png (127KB, 245x265px) Image search: [Google]
mfwlearninglatin.png
127KB, 245x265px
>>2059311
>This is what Catholicucks actually believe
>>
>>2058631
>>2058740
>>2059311

He was assassinated because he challenged the federal reserve. Nobody with influence can survive that ordeal.

I dont agree with all his policies but he had the courage very few had.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.