[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: buddy cop show pls.jpg (20KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
buddy cop show pls.jpg
20KB, 400x298px
>>
>>2056165
Turned China into an economic powerhouse and America into a nation of effeminate clerks.
Obligatory /pol/ is right post.
>>
>>2056744
>powerhouse
>ready to collapse anyday

China's a paper tiger like they've been since the beginning of western contact
>>
>>2056165
Nixon was far left of our current politicians. That is his legacy: he offended the real power brokers with the EPA and the clean air & water acts.

We are no longer allowed to have nice things. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at our door instead we have regressivists like (((Trump))) rolling us back to 18th century economic policies.
>>
>>2056767
You retards have been saying this for decades now, and it just happens that you also never substantiate these claims with economic or international relations arguments that aren't pure sophistry

>>2056165
Kissinger's books are based

>>2056744
If you're going to /pol/ is right you should talk about the petrodollar, obviously
>>
>>2056778
>18th century economic policies

I didn't see any mention of an agrarian society in his campaign
>>
>>2056799
Hes instituting tariffs.

Screenshot this post millions will die when China explains that this forced them to tax their imports/exports too and Fatty Bankrupt insists he didnt know and its not his fault.
>>
>>2056829
China already has tariffs. They practice mercantilism
>>
>>2056850
yes but we dont eat what they consume. yurope eats what they produce.
>>
>>2056785
Meh, petrodollar is something but imo the Israeli lobby in the US is what drives the wars.
>>2056767
Aaaany day now.
>>
>>2056878
It's both Israel and the Petrodollar because the grand strategic objective for both translates to largely the same policies.

The fact the US has not attacked Iran yet and just lifted sanctions means the Democrats at least may be shifting towards the defense lobby rather than the Israeli
>>
>>2056767

Keep telling yourself that
>>
>>2056865
>EU
>not protectionist as fuck
Are you fucking braindead?
>>
>>2056785
I have a Kissinger-signed copy of his book, Diplomacy.
>>
>>2056778
>rolling us back to 18th-century economic policies
19th century. He's "returning" us to American School Economics. Honestly, I wouldn't even say he's doing that. There's not really any regression. It's progression in a (still forward but) different direction.
>>
>>2056937
Don't buy into it, risking a ban here but the Jerusalem Post reported half of the donations to the Democrat party were from Jews, and Hillary's AIPAC speech was one long circumcised dick suck. I think they cut a deal since they couldn't even get the momentum for strikes in Syria. The American public is just too fucking tired of war in the Middle East.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.