[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How accurate is this? I need to know really badly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1480827158366.png (208KB, 936x540px) Image search: [Google]
1480827158366.png
208KB, 936x540px
How accurate is this? I need to know really badly
>>
>>2054474
The manliest sexual act is impregnating a woman.
The least manly is cunnilingus.
Fucking arses isn't inherently unmanly in civilian life, but you'll always be suspect of taking it in the ass too if you do.
Don't even begin to consider fucking other men in the army.
Read fucking Cato if you want to know more.
>>
>>2054474
bump
>>
>>2054653
wasnt it illegal to do that in the army anyways?
>>
>>2054840
Yeah, that's why you shouldn't even begin to consider it. The legion was pretty fucking brutal where discipline and punishment were concerned.
>>
bump for interest
>>
The mouth was the most noble organ for the Greeks and the romans because it's the organ of speech, which was the most godly activity for them. Thus slobbing on someone's genitals was the most demeaning activity.

Also, as you say yourself op, there was no concept of homo/hetero for romans. It wasn't that sucking someone's dick made you a fag, it made you a lowly bitch
>>
Forcifully having sex with slave boys as "payment" for enriching their lives was legit.

Plutarch wrote about an argument about two dudes fighting over whether it was right to do so, with one defending sex with women and the other defending sex with slave boys.

Ultimately it turns out that the guy in favor of fucking slave boys won because he called women deceitful, ugly, monkey-like creatures while appealing to boys' youthful appearances and inherent charm.
>>
>>2056184
It bears mentioning that in the end Plutarch was still a greek, and the romans (while greatly admiring their cultural production) only ever stopped considering greeks effeminate easterners after the fall of the western empire.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.