[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the Marx of the reactionary right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: evola-3_0.jpg (66KB, 350x483px) Image search: [Google]
evola-3_0.jpg
66KB, 350x483px
Is he the Marx of the reactionary right?
>>
>>2053004
More like Tolkien of anarcho-monarchists.
>>
>>2053004
No, that would be de Maistre.
>>
No because Marx claims to be logical and reasonable conclusion and thus objectively right. Evola puts forth his claims and basically says take it or leave it this what I think is true. He makes no claims of objective truth
>>
No, that would be Thomas Carlyle.
>>
>>2053014
>take it or leave it this what I think is true
>btw tho, these ideas should be enforced on the rest of society
>>
>>2053004
If this is the best the right can muster up, why hasn't the left won?
>>
>>2053128
>>2053013
>>
>>2053004
>the __ of the __

Sophomoric.
>>
>>2053128
those cherry picked quotes (with the middle parts cut out) are taken so far out of context they are unintelligible
>>
>>2053004
So, an inexplicably popular intellectual whose ideas are rendered unworkable by his failure to realize that the average man is selfish and disinterested in socio-political idealism?

Sounds about right to me.
>>
>>2053124
Not true at all retard, he explicitly states society can't go back to that, hence riding the tiger.
>>
>>2053162
>marx
>idealism

i'm not sure if you know why this is funny, but it's funny

read a book
>>
>>2053548
Just because Marx claimed to be a materialist doesn't mean that he was one.
>>
>>2053014
>No because Marx claims to be logical and reasonable conclusion and thus objectively right

>Marx
>logical
>reasonable
>objectively right

lol
>>
>>2053561
what about literally any of his theory isn't staunchly materialist
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 870x864px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 870x864px
>>2053014

I wouldn't call an ideology which advocates for abolishment of state class and wealth yet imposes a dictatorship on the proletariat logical, m8
>>
>>2053593
>i've never read a lick of marxist theory
>>
File: 1478544288826.png (31KB, 1234x246px) Image search: [Google]
1478544288826.png
31KB, 1234x246px
>>2053598

>muh theory
>>
>>2053580
He was (though a poorly informed one!) but in order for a man to follow his political ideology seriously one has to either a)believe it is true and teleological, than communism is forthcoming and one may as well be on the winning side of history or b) believe in a sort of moral Idealism where alienation and exploitation are categorically terrible and need to be erased from the world and Universal eternal equality is desirable.

I know this is a Humanities board but surely we as serious adults should not presume either one of these?
>>
>>2053580
The idea that a general will exists among the proletariat, rather than viewing its members each as self-interested individuals, was spooked as fuck.
>>
>>2053610
lets take a closer look at these """arguments"""

>anti-competitive and incentivises mediocrity
nope, that's capitalism. when you're a 7.25/hr wage slave working overtime in order to function as an individual, you're not feeling fucking competitive lol. not to mention that widespread class mobility is a complete myth and there are in actuality only a small handful of people in the possession of the 50 or so conglomerates that make up the majority of the modern capitalist economy. what about this is "enchanting" enough to make people work harder at their jobs? a worker co-op (a business structure founded on a marxist approach) wherein the workers are in charge of the company sounds a lot more 'incentivising' in my opinion, rather than giving the fruits of your labor to your bosses.

>elitist
>worker-based movement
>elitist
u wot m8.

>modern economics
what a surprise, a non-capitalist form of economics doesn't work well with capitalist economics! marx btfo apparently. (also if you actually followed modern economics you would see that capitalism is headed for a massive crash because the people in charge are idiots)

>refine words
you're thinking of liberal SJW's my friend

>confrontational
yea man, capitalism is like, the least confrontational system ever right? thats why it violently invades poorer countries and makes people work for $2/hr by purchasing all the available land

>feels>reals
the only people who are too in their feelings are the cucks who are illogically attached to a system them fucks them over daily and is literally structured to crash
>>
>>2053593
>>2053568

read closer. Marx CLAIMS to be logical, reasonable, objectively right.
>>
>>2053688
Fuck off /leftypol/
>>
>>2053128
You fucking disgust me. You are clearly too fucking stupid to understand what Evola was saying and therefore associate things you don't like the sound of with le SJW meme like the child you are.
>>
>>2053593
>>2053568
You turlu lack reading comrehension?

C
L
A
I
M
S
>>
>>2053561
>>2053580
You're confusing two definitions of idealist, the philosophical and the colloquial. Marx was a philosophical materialist but an idealist in the colloquial sense.
>>
>>2053986

Not an arguement
>>
Marxism literally seems like a religion, the way you guys always defend him
>>
>>2054038
idgaf about the guy on a personal level.

i can say the same about most of this thread and capitalism
>>
>>2054026
English is such a shit language for specificity.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.