[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Einstein know who Isaac Newton was?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: einstein.jpg (688KB, 2618x3560px) Image search: [Google]
einstein.jpg
688KB, 2618x3560px
I always wondered this

Einstein was a german scientist in the early 20th century...at the time of no internet

do you think he would of known who Sir Isaac Newton was?
>>
Shit quality bait but I'm sure some bored anon will take it.
>>
>>2052106
Yes. He was only able to create the theory that contradicts laws of Newton because he was ignorant about who the guy was.
>>
>>2052117
So its possible he did knew who he was

i just didn't know if a German early 20th century scientist would of knew of Newton, an english 17th century guy
>>
>>2052122
What if he was Jew? They know more people than your average German.
>>
>>2052122
Yeah, there's this thing called education. Not that you would know about it...
>>
>>2052129
(((Einstein)))
>>
>>2052130
but it wasn't until the internet that we started to learn more about the ancients

Do you think 17th century English intellectuals knew who Plato was?
>>
>>2052144
Ok here's your (You). I'm gonna start ignoring you now.
>>
>>2052144
> Do you think 17th century English intellectuals knew who Plato was?
Definitely not. Plato was discovered by Clyde Tombaugh in 1930 after analysing perturbations in the teachings of Newton.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 500x667px
Do your job mods you stupid fucks.
>>
>>2052152
Bullshit, Newton wasn't widely known until the 60s, when we started using his knowledge of gravity to go to the moon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.