[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Scandinavians so smug about being a "great white

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: swedish-girls-e1443872984354.jpg (52KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
swedish-girls-e1443872984354.jpg
52KB, 500x323px
Why are Scandinavians so smug about being a "great white people" despite not having as many cultural and economic achievements under their belts compared to other white nations like Britain, Italy, and Germany?
>>
Because they're rich.
>>
>>>/int/

also based big bosnian cock
>>
>>2051469
Sweden is not white, though.
>>
>>2051469
When one nation is dead spiritually the only thing that is left for them is to feel pride of their bodies and hair.

It's sad but truth.
>>
>>2051469
Because they live in a bubble.
>>
Inferiority complex is one hell of a drug
>>
>>2051499
The Chinese are very areligious and they seem to be doing fine feeling pride for things other than their looks. Japan as well.
>>
>>2051469
>Why are Scandinavians so smug about being a "great white people" despite not having as many cultural and economic achievements under their belts compared to other white nations like Britain, Italy, and Germany?
citation needed
>>
File: lehappymerchant.jpg (29KB, 451x541px) Image search: [Google]
lehappymerchant.jpg
29KB, 451x541px
I'm from Denmark and I like our irrelevancy. I honestly don't know how we managed to be so well off, we don't have many natural ressources.
>>
Because neo-nazi faggots keep idolizing them.
>>
Muh Gustavus Adolphus
>>
>>2051547
Which neo nazis? /pol/ is endlessly trolling the Swedes for being the biggest cucks on Earth.
>>
>>2051560
Only because they think your worth as a human is determined by how blond and blue eyed you are. People which this phenotype are being bred out, which is apparently some great tragedy.
>>
>>2051540
China is projected to have the largest Christian population in the world by 2050
>>
>>2051574
Per capita? Or just overall numbers. There is a difference.
>>
>>2051576
Overall numbers but over 300,000,000 out of a billion plus is still a large chunk
>>
>>2051469
The level someone is proud of their color, is inversely related to how many other things they to be proud of.
People/countries that have accomplishments point to those more often then race superiority.
>>
>>2051599

Ur nitpicking. One exclusive group doesn't represent the majority and the majority of chinese are buddhist, same with the japs
>>
>>2051574
Yeah and Islam is going to be the dominate world religion by that time too, numbers mean shit
>>
>>2051469
Generally the swedish and occasionally finnish genome contains many carriers of the I1 haplogroup or what is considered by most as a the proto-european Y Chromosome. Generally the Brits, French, Spanish, Italian, Belgian, German, and Slavs carry variations the more modern y-chromosome R1. Generally society flourishes within groups of people with a high concentration of R1. Swedes are just cavemen among us.
>>
>>2052412
False. Most Chinese are irreligious. Because of this, there are significantly more Hindus than Buddhists in the world.
>>
>>2051469
>>>/int/
>>>/pol/
>>
>do well for yourself while being completely unnoticed by the world
Seems like those snowcunts got it good.
>>
>>2051574
[Citation needed]
>>
>>2052678
Proper word is snownigger
>>
>>2052607
This article links Y-chromosome I1 with criminal activities. Presumably the proto European population was far more widespread until the R1 population (Indo European) spread across the continent.

I also remember reading somewhere that I1 is linked to stocky builds with more barrel type chests due to testosterone levels or something like that. Basically, caveman.
>>
>>2052958
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1682278/pdf/ajhg00064-0013.pdf

forgot the article
>>
They've given us both the planet's finest black metal and Soren Kierkegaard.
>>
>>2051540
>Japan
Japan is probably the most dead-inside country there is.
>>
>>2052967
I give you Kierkegaard but metal (ANY subgenre) is dogshit.
>>
>>2051469
The only ones beating scandinavians in inventions and science per capita is Scotland.
>>
>>2053000
>All music in a pretty diverse and extremely huge genre is shit.

Back to /mu/.
>>
>>2053045
Let me broaden it up: any music derived from nigger music is dogshit.
>>
>>2053049
So... Like any music?
>>
>>2053049
Oh I see.

Well in that case back to /pol/.
>>
>>2053058
>we wuz Mozart and Beethoven n shit

No, just any 20th century music.
>>
>>2053059
>someone who listens to Burzum is sending people to /pol/
>>
>>2053075
>I listen to nothing but classical music and refuse to even try any more recent art because I don't like black people.

Great way to shoot yourself in the foot.
>>
>>2053077
Yeh.

Varg's music is good. Varg's politics are insane.
>>
>>2053075
>he thinks he appreciates mozart and beethoven
>>
>>2053090
Varg's politics are amusing. Varg's music sounds like throwing rocks into a circular saw.
>>
>>2053075
> r/music: the opinion
>>
>>2053095
You can't seriously be suggesting Filosofem isn't the tightest shit.
>>
>>2053103
If you actually told me IRL you listen to that shit unironically I would beat you bloody.
>>
>>2053099
I don't even know what that is.
>>
File: 280px-Varg_Vikernes.png (81KB, 255x320px) Image search: [Google]
280px-Varg_Vikernes.png
81KB, 255x320px
>>2053115
*unsheathes mace*
>>
>>2052967
>>2053164
Two pictures of people showing I1 degenerate nigger like state of being.
>>
>>2051469
>Why are Scandinavians so smug about being a "great white people"
A few trolls who baited you on 4chan is not a good sample size.
>>
File: haplogroup r.jpg (106KB, 933x519px) Image search: [Google]
haplogroup r.jpg
106KB, 933x519px
>>2051469
>Those
>White
More like orange with nigger lips and noses. Only Indoeuropeans are white.
>>
>>2052967
Speaking of metal, here's a cool map of metal bands per capita.
>>
>>2051543
> I honestly don't know how we managed to be so well off
You borrow heavily to keep up the same living standard as your Nordic brethren. Seriously, look at Denmark's personal borrowing compared to other nations. The government has avoided admitting your country has a problem with its finances because it taxes its people heavily so it always has a healthy level of public debt. But all this does is shift the financial burden from the state onto the individual, who gets far worse rates on borrowing than a government, leading to even more debt.

Norway has oil, Sweden has iron ore, Finland has forests, and they all have plenty of other natural resources thanks to their incredibly low population densities. Whereas Denmark, as you said, has basically no natural resources. Your insistence on maintaining a Nordic living standard has left you a ticking time-bomb that in twenty years or less will explode like a pinata stuffed with TNT and IOUs.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-01-06/world-s-highest-household-debt-burden-probed-by-danish-council
>>
File: vzxcsdf.jpg (112KB, 618x400px) Image search: [Google]
vzxcsdf.jpg
112KB, 618x400px
>>2053347
>>
>>2053376
that really looks like they don't have any data in a lot of countries
>>
>>2053383
But it fits the narrative
>>
File: 1.jpg (26KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
26KB, 852x480px
>>2051469
Norway worries about its national surplus.

Other nations worry about their national debts.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/norway/government-budget
>>
>>2053344
>tajiks are whiter than scandis and balkanigs
Seems right, actually.
>>
>>2052668

Looks like we're both wrong.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_China

They're not irreligious, most chinese follow some kind of folk/Taoist religion. I see this in a lot of Chinese families.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.