[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aztec

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: pyramid_of_the_sun.jpg (125KB, 810x532px) Image search: [Google]
pyramid_of_the_sun.jpg
125KB, 810x532px
>Could prevent when the moon would block out the sun

>Maps detailing the orbits of planets in the solar system, and when you could spot them

>HADNT INVENTED THE WHEEL

Autism?
>>
>>2051301

Yours? Yeah.
>>
>>2051301

Yes, but I'm sure you'll find coping mechanisms.
>>
>>2051301
>could prevent when the moon would block out the sun

Spaniards must have been tough motherfuckers to defeat an empire armed with solar system-scale graviton beam cannons
>>
They had wheels on toys. They didn't use them on tools because it wasn't useful. They used water for transportation of goods.

Remember, no horses. The wheel is a lot more useless without horses.
>>
>>2051301
That's not an Aztec pyramid, brother.
>>
>>2051301
Teotihuacan predates Aztecs.
>>
File: 1475233948070.jpg (19KB, 253x235px) Image search: [Google]
1475233948070.jpg
19KB, 253x235px
>>2051953
>>
>>2051301
Do you also think that Venetian don't know how to build a wheel?
>>
>>2051953
congrats anon i laugh =)
>>
>Repeating the "they didn't have wheels meme"
>Used an image of a teotihaucan pyramid

Your thread is bad and you should feel bad OP
>>
File: model-great-pyramid-cholula.jpg (4MB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
model-great-pyramid-cholula.jpg
4MB, 3872x2592px
Since OP is retarded, this thread is now about the great Cholula pyramid and how the local mexican goverment wants to fuck over the surronding ruins

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/11/cholula-pyramid-fight-preservation-161115102027102.html

What can we do /his/?
>>
File: pope.jpg (14KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
14KB, 500x348px
>>2051953
That's what happens when you fuck with people who literally eat the flesh and drink the blood of their God, his father, and his son.
>>
File: $R9MG6UU.png (130KB, 442x353px) Image search: [Google]
$R9MG6UU.png
130KB, 442x353px
>>2054072
>Cholula pyramid
Tell the cartels to make themselves useful for once and go after the trash who are spearheading this money making scheme for the rich?
>>
They did invent the wheel you flaming retard. It was found on a children's toy. They never adopted any practical use for it because they didn't need it. History isn't like your Civ tech trees.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.