[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haitian Revolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Thread to discuss the Haitian Revolution. What do you think about it?
>>
>>2051281
based slaves btfo the white man
>>
>>2051291
lol if Napoleon really wanted too he could of crushed the island niggers..

he backed off
>>
>>2051281
Absolutely barbaric. Both the French, and the blacks.
>>
They were a bunch of niggers, now the Haitians on the other hand...
>>
>>2051296
This.
>>
>>2051281

I think nobody has ever been more justified in wanting to rebel, but what happened is still horrible.
>>
>>2051295
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>2051281
Just got done with a final essay today about this.

Slaves dindu nufifn, whitey deserved it.
>>
>>2051295
>>>/pol/
>>
>>2051281
Had France recognized Vincent Oge and the mixed race elite sought unity and that supporting poor whites jealous of of color success this likely wouldn't have happened.

Again in history average whites who couldn't compete sought laws to keep them above hard workers.

Oh and contrary to popular belief Germans and other Teutonic peoples are in the constitution as honorary whites and after pushing out the French settled thousands of Germans on rich lands.

They also were the nation's main exporters until American occupation pushed anti German rhetoric that tormented in Papa Doc and Baby doc's desires to push them out.
>>
>>2051281
All I know is that they rebelled and killed every french person they could get their hands on. I can't fault them for rebelling, but pretty barbaric to slaughter every person of french descent, they couldn't be sure that every one of them had a hand in slavery.
>>
Let's see, how is Haiti doing today?
>>
>>2051535
They all did the entire colony ran on slavery an saga the constant replenishment of African slaves.

Every French person benefited from it there and there wealth came from sugar, coffee and indigo.
>>
>>2051436
Those children sure deserved to get their heads smashed in.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.