[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never be a Turkish landlord in Serbia who g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>tfw you will never be a Turkish landlord in Serbia who gets to take the virginity of every Serb qt in your domain.

>On the day before her wedding the young Christian bride will be visited by a representative of the landlord (beg, aga). The representative is usually accompanied by a file of soldiers. The representative takes the bride to the house of the landlord for a day and a night, raping her repeatedly, and returns her to her home at dawn on the wedding day.

https://sites.google.com/site/breivikmanifesto/2083/book-1/16
>>
>serb
>qt

stopped reading there
>>
>Serb qt
Serbian women are legit ugly. Although this might be exactly thanks to all the Turk rape, so I don't know.
>>
>tfw you will never be a French landlord in France who gets to take the virginity of every French qt in your domain
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur
>>
Why was this shit tolerated?

>>2050758
Fake and gay
>>
>>2050779
>Why was this shit tolerated?
why do you tolerate Chad and Tyrone deflowering your gf in 2016 when she was a high school freshman?
>>
>>2050694
>>2050779
>>2050786
ever notice all this bullshit is told by their neighbours?
"Oh yeah, those guys from another country/the next feifdom/across the river are totally getting cucked by their feudal lord. My cousin's friend told me. What a bunch of faggots, aimrite?"
>>
Didn't this happen in Scotland too?

t. fag whose knowledge of scottish "history" comes from watching Braveheart
>>
>>2050694
Mehmet is that you?
>>
>>2050694
If by Turk you mean Slav convert, then you are correct.
>>
>>2050694

Breivikmanifesto eh?
>>
>>2051070

No. It's one of the many, many things Braveheart flat out made up.
>>
File: 1478210409700.png (114KB, 602x491px) Image search: [Google]
1478210409700.png
114KB, 602x491px
>>2050694
Read the whole thing you linked.
It's apparently Serbo-Austrain propaganda trying to portray Turks and in the modern context Bosniaks as feudal rapists.
LMAO
>>
>>2050694
>tfw you will never be a Turkish landlord in Serbia who gets to take the virginity of every Serb qt in your domain.
Wow /his/ just keeps giving me more and more reasons to hate the Turks, cant wait for Big russia to skull fuck that greasy waste of a country.
>>
>>2051240

Do you believe everything you read on the internet?
>>
>>2050694
[citation needed]

>These arrangements are a folk memory rather than attested by literary sources.
>no literary sources

sage
>>
>>2051708
>all folk tales and no sources
>published in 1994 as the war against the "turks" in bosnia raged, by a serbian american muh herritage fag that said nato had the sole blame for the war
Playing perfectly into the victim narrative.
>>
>>2050738
>>2050739
>>>/int/
>>
>>2051781
I wasn't trying to banter, they really are ugly.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.