[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me more about the history of Florida

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: Florida.png (1019KB, 714x802px) Image search: [Google]
Florida.png
1019KB, 714x802px
tell me more about the history of Florida
>>
that´s Kamchatka fagget
>>
>>2048289
Florida is a mountainous peninsula in Eastern Asia.
>>
>>2048305
That's Italy, dumbass.
>>
it was so shit even spain didn't want it
>>
After the end of ww2 where florida had been occupied by the japanese it was decided that florida should be split in two with a north russian florida and a south us florida but when the north floridans invaded south florida the floridan war broke out.
>>
>>2048289
Why are you posting a picture of Indo-China OP?
>>
>>2048289
Lower Manchuria?
>>
>>2048289
florida es española
>>
>>2048338
Las Coreas son españolas, my friend
>>
>>2048289
Why did you post a map of Scandinavia
>>
>>2048289
Stop pretending hainan is relevant. yes, they played a key role in the Finnish War of Supremacy but that was tens of thousands of years ago.
>>
>>2048538

>key role

implying there were others playing roles in the war too. inb4 afghan confederate states did fucking ANYTHING
>>
what's korea got to do with anything?
>>
>>2048289
Why are you asking about Florida with photo of the Korean peninsula
>>
>>2048289
>Tfw north Florida is as inbred and brainwashed as north Korea

Anything north of Orlando is fucking southern Georgia.
>>
>>2048289
That's the Iberian peninsula in Europe, not Florida.
>>
>>2048289
That's Baja California del Nord Alaska you dummy.
>>
>>2048289
> Legend has it that it was discovered in hopes of finding the fountain of youth.
> Became a resort area for people to relax and retain their youth.
> Currently has the highest population of doctors keeping the US geriatric population alive longer than anyone wants (the pts included) but there is nothing we can do about it
> Mission accomplished

Also there is Florida man and a bunch of socially liberal but fiscally conservative cubans
>>
>>2048289
The Vietnam war wasn't justified obviously
>>
>>2048311
Its Iberia retard
>>
>>2048311
shut the fuck up, it's clearly greece.
>>
>>2048289
Since when did the UK become a peninsula?
>>
that's a very convincing google earth rendition of Middle Earth.
>>
>>2048704
Can confirm. I live in Florida.
>>
>>2048289
Unironically the best place in the world.
>>
File: 2014121501001694000105961.jpg (97KB, 540x629px) Image search: [Google]
2014121501001694000105961.jpg
97KB, 540x629px
Miami looks great at night
>>
>>2048289
The southern half is a free for all of all sorts of disgusting liberal degeneracy and the top part is backwards, poor and xenophobic due to being ruled over by a corrupt fat leader.
>>
>>2048289
>history of Florida
>posts picture of cape cod
>>
>>2048289
That's Africa
>>
As someone who's live in Florida his whole life I can assure you that Florida has no history.

[spoiler]I still like it here though[/spoiler]
>>
Miami the best city in the world. Prove me wrong his
>>
>>2048745
Came here to post this
>>
>>2048873
it's in Florida
>>
Cool /int/ thread
>>
>>2048312
/thread
>>
>>2048289

North Florida is Best Florida.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.