[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The year is 1936 and you take the role of Mussolini. What do you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: mussolini2.jpg (10KB, 200x254px) Image search: [Google]
mussolini2.jpg
10KB, 200x254px
The year is 1936 and you take the role of Mussolini. What do you do?
>>
File: 1477980198731.jpg (115KB, 750x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1477980198731.jpg
115KB, 750x1061px
>>2046218
fap to anime
>>
>>2046218

Go to bring condoms to the grandma of the retard who keeps posting this same thread with "you are Hitler", "you are Mussolini", "you are... Eh... Whatever jap was in charge".
>>
>>2046218
imprison and kill all the current military leadership then ask germany to lend me officers
im a puppet of germany anyways might as well act like it in the case i wont be humiliated in war

then id invest so much into naval and air supremacy that the entire coast of the meditteranean, atlantic, and black sea become a no go zone for anytone other than axis

and most of all economically colonize and devestate every area i touch thats not axis, my economy is trash so i may as well full blown pillage for the benefit of my state

and finally id plan for a backdoor out of all this shit because covering my ass is obviously important considering how history went. I'd actually be in argentina and id be shitposting as an old fuck on int and pol
>>
>>2046218
Invade Austria and hope I don't get my entire army destroyed by the Vienna police
>>
Invent rock'n roll
>>
Denounce Hitler and join allies to liberate France. Then be remembered as hero, keep Istria, maybe get Corsica or Nice from France after liberating it.

Make Italy strong western country and not become an example of a historical buffoon.

Hitler and Mussolini didn't have that much in common and had to do a lot of weird stuff to make their ideas compatible.
>>
>>2046425
This.

I'd also make ethiopia semi independent before fully granting independence, then begin a campaign to develop Libya and build hospitals and schools there.

then begin a path to a democracy

I'd also build fortifications across the alps and train divisions specifically for fighting there, and drop most officers
>>
>>2046218
Kill myself.
>>
File: 1480740780132.png (82KB, 1155x880px) Image search: [Google]
1480740780132.png
82KB, 1155x880px
>>2046218

Dont go back on my word and side with France and Britain against Hitler
>>
>>2046218

Ally with Great Britain and raze the Vatican.
>>
I would invade Poland before the Adolf will do ... then great march with Polkas to Berlin

... why not?
>>
Lose Hitler's number and pull a Franco
>>
Ally with UK, France, etc. Restore the glorious Roman Republic, instill martial virtue rather than straight up fascist war worship.
Get elected Consul and eventually Dictator once war really gets going. Retire as proconsul after Hitler is smashed.
>>
File: 1455652473794.gif (2MB, 297x229px) Image search: [Google]
1455652473794.gif
2MB, 297x229px
Best answer: Prepare for war with Germany by 1938 January. It should be easy to convince France, Poland and Austria to join.

Win the war, focus on developing colonies. Maybe fund a Fascist version of Comintern. Lend support to Mosley and other fascists through this and gain allies. Enjoy permanent peace until you die at the age of 90 surrounded by your friends and family aand forever loved by Italy.
Make sure to have a clear successor who won't revert to democratic capitalism

>>2046281
>im a puppet of germany anyways
Not at all true until the Italian Social Republic
>then id invest so much into naval and air supremacy that the entire coast of the meditteranean, atlantic, and black sea become a no go zone for anytone other than axis
Sure, gain a better navy than Britain in just 4 years. That seems possible
>>2046281
>and most of all economically colonize and devestate every area i touch thats not axis, my economy is trash so i may as well full blown pillage for the benefit of my state
Good way to make sure these areas will never forgive you and will always want to break away
>>
>>2046357

underrated
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.