[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is meaningless. Prove me wrong. Pro tip: You can't.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Life is meaningless. Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: You can't.
>>
>>2046131

If you decide it has meaning, it does for you.
>>
lack of intrinsic meaning ≠ lack of derivable meaning

that a glass of water is empty does not mean that water doesn't exist.
>>
>>2046131
>asks us to prove an argument
>same sentence says it cant be proven
Whoa nice thread, dont forget to check out reddit :^)
>>
I created life with my own.
The creation of life is the creation of eventual consciousness. Which can understand enough to ask why and meet or create that potential.
Giving that life purpose.
Giving my life purpose.
>>
>>2046131
We live in a created universe, if you can't worship the creator you are an arrogant idiot, even if God is an infinitely evil entity like so many people on this board believe, he must be worshiped due to his position as creator of the universe alone. God is literally the only source of meaning in the universe, to try to derive meaning from anything else in the world is just to derive meaning from God by proxy, your only other choice is to deny him entirely which is folly, biting the hand that feeds you, and it will lead to nihilistic torment.

If you can not worship the creator at least worship the creation, if you can't do either your nihilistic suffering is deserved, that's Hell, enjoy.
>>
>>2046131
Why doesn't life have meaning? Prove me life haven't, prove me wrong.
>>
>>2046131
There is no logical reason to keep on living.
But the strings guiding our actions never were fully logical in first place.
>>
>>2046268
Christcuck
>>2046400
There is no objective meaning
>>2046242
Either bait or newfag
>>
>>2046131
I'm fucking starving to death in a first world country. I fucking hate people why are they so god damned cruel and arrogant?
>>
>>2047286
0/10 poor bait, fedoracuck
>>
>>2047286
>There is no objective meaning
uh, yes there is
society is what makes something objective for the individual

other than that, you cannot say what is objective because you aren't superior to other people
>>
>>2046131
>Life is meaningless.
Meaningless exists on a scale which has meaning. Life is devoid of both.

It has neither meaning or no meaning. You are looking for something which doesn't exist.
>>
File: God With Seraphim.jpg (41KB, 600x321px) Image search: [Google]
God With Seraphim.jpg
41KB, 600x321px
>even if God is an infinitely evil entity like so many people on this board believe, he must be worshiped due to his position

>>2046268
>There is no "godliness" except what God does

If I become president, and shit in someone's open mouth, does shitting in someone's open mouth automatically get re-classified as "presidential" behavior?

We don't respect authority on the basis of authority, we respect authority on the basis that a person trusted with authority wields it in a manner worth respecting.
>>
>>2047409
Maybe you should get a job rather than posting on 4chan.
>>
>>2046131
Life is a reflection of yourself.

So if life is meaningless, you are. If life is shit, you're shit.

I have dreams that take entire lifespans to achieve. Life is everything but meaningless.
>>
>>2046141
You're a big meaning
>>
File: euphoric.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
In this moment, my life is meaningful, not because of any phony god's blessing, but because I am enlightened by my own self-overcoming.
>>
>>2046141
>you
>decide
>meaning
>does
>you
wew
>>
In order to claim that life being meaningless is unfalsifiable, you must admit that life having meaning is unfalsifiable since meaning is a bullshit terms.

Nihilists on suicide watch.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.