[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the greatest Russian ruler?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: aleksandr2_1856.jpg (20KB, 335x400px) Image search: [Google]
aleksandr2_1856.jpg
20KB, 335x400px
Who was the greatest Russian ruler?
>>
>>2042617
St. Olga of Kiev
>>
>>2042635

You meme but you also speak the truth
>>
>>2042617
Boris Berezovsky
>>
>>2042617
Aleksandr Nevskiy
>>
Nicky
>>
>>2042617
Ivan the Terrible
>>
>>2042617
Roman Gavno
>>
>>2042617
Soso Jewgashveleh
>>
>>2042617
There are no great Russian rulers
>>
>>2043331
>who is Peter the Great
It's in his fucking name.
>>
Pedro el Grande
>>
File: tzar putin i.png (950KB, 615x703px) Image search: [Google]
tzar putin i.png
950KB, 615x703px
Vladimir I Tsar (IV as prince of Kiev), of the Putins from Putinovgrad, of Putineska House, first of his name, Autocrat of All Russia, Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod; Sensei of all Judoka of European Russia, 4 Dan; Tsar of Kazan, Tsar of Astrakhan endowed with the necessary fur cap, Tsar of Poland when the Poles are not watching, Tsar of Siberia, especially the Yukos oil fields, Tsar of Chersonese Taurian and UberTsar of newly Reconquered Crimea, Tsar of north Ossetia temporarily taken into custody from Georgia; Lord of Pskov and Grand Prince of Smolensk; Mentor and supervisor of White Russia in general and of Andrey Lukashenko, the new barabulnik of those lands, in particular; Secret adviser and instigator of Transnistiran Republic and commander in chief of said republic army; Prince of Tver, Yugorsky land, Perm, Vyatka, Bolgar and others; Lord and Grand Prince of Nizhny Nogorod, Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslavl, Belozersk, Udorsky land, Obdorsk, Kondia, Mstislav, and all of the northern countries Master, especially when the weather is favorable and highways passable; Lord of Sochi and of the Olympic village thereof and; Lord of the Sempialatinsk Nuclear proving ground in Kazakhstan and of the space port at Baikonur in same said republic; NATO challenger; head supplier of advanced military gear to China; master of the last 2 Przewalski horses which he would not ride less he breaks their backs; First Tsar to abstain from alcohol and to eat mozzarella for breakfast; Speaker of German and thus protector of Kant's memorial home in Kaliningrad, formerly known as Konigsberg; Protector of the Nightwatch and occasional adviser of the Daywatch, and others, and others, and others.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.