[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Copernicus was German >Chopin was French >Mickiewicz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1435434940930.jpg (114KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
1435434940930.jpg
114KB, 580x350px
>Copernicus was German
>Chopin was French
>Mickiewicz was Lithuanian-Belarussian
>Curie simply finished her husbands work who also happened to be French
Now that we have this out of the way, did this meme empire/country contribute anything to humanity before it allowed others to carve it without any resistance because they realized how shitty their nation was?
>>
>>2042179
>Curie simply finished her husbands work who also happened to be French

Anything to back it up, or are you mearly memeing? Because I always hear this shit from /pol/, never from people who acutally know their shit in the field.
>>
>>2042179
>did this meme empire/country contribute anything to humanity
Of course, through the history they killed plentiful of Germans.
>>
>>2042217
Expect military achievements dont mean jack shit unless it promotes some scientific progress like inventing new shit.
Even african slaves from colonies won occasional uprising against their overlords so try harder.
>>
>>2042179
>saved Vienna from Ottomans
ergo everything from Vienna after then is their contribution to humanity
>>
>>2042179
wewuzers and wewuz not-ers please go to >>>/int/
>>
>>2042235
Whoa, so you are taking it serious. Sad.
>>
>>2042235
>Expect military achievements dont mean jack shit unless it promotes some scientific progress like inventing new shit.

No it demonstrates the strength of the state.
>>
>>2042274
Good to know that Ottoman empire was great after all.
Poland was carved by three neighbours without a single military engagement outside of peasant uprising lead by delusional guy who returned from USA independence war.
>>
>>2042179
>Mikołaj Kopernik
>Fryderyk Szopen
>Adam Mickiewicz
>Maria Skłodowska
All of them were and considered themselves Poles. Try again.
>>
Exported some pretty darn fine door knobs, stairs and roof tiles to Sweden.
>>
>>2042179
>assmad german
go back to apologizing to your Muslim overlords pls
>>
>>2042340
I consider myself an attack helicopter, tbqh.
>*blows u up*
>>
Konrad
>>
>>2042340
Chopin was half French
>>
>>2042340
>>Mikołaj Kopernik
Proofs?
>>
>>2042340
>Mikołaj Kopernik
>When he later studied in Italy, at the University of Bologna Copernicus joined the "German Nation", the student organization for German-speakers of all allegiances (Germany would not become a nation-state until 1871)
Sounds like a thing a Pole would do.
>>
>>2042973
>nationality in 15th century
Aren't you trying to hard?
>When Olsztyn was besieged by the Teutonic Knights during the Polish–Teutonic War, Copernicus directed the defense of Olsztyn and Warmia by Royal Polish forces. He also represented the Polish side in the ensuing peace negotiations
Sounds like a thing a German would do
> register of the Bologna University of Jurists' "German nation", which included young Poles from Silesia, Prussia and Pomerania
>However, according to French philosopher Alexandre Koyré, Copernicus's registration with the Natio Germanorum does not in itself imply that Copernicus considered himself German, since students from Prussia and Silesia were routinely so categorized, which carried certain privileges that made it a natural choice for German-speaking students, regardless of their ethnicity or self-identification
>>
>>2042179
Poland or austria
If Austria, showed incest isn't sexy
If Poland, gave 3 million Jews to hitler
>>
>>2042237
>Thinking Vienna was worth saving
>Falling for the Eternal Kraut meme
Polacks learned the hard way
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.