[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's their fucking problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Germany_flag.png (115KB, 2000x2707px) Image search: [Google]
Germany_flag.png
115KB, 2000x2707px
What's their fucking problem
>>
>>2041611
Victim complex and racism. Oh, sorry. I thought you were talking about present day Germany.
>>
The Germans do not have a problem.
They are the problem.
Plz genocide
>>
There's a great Foucault quote about how the many states of the Holy Roman Empire were used as a 'laboratory' to develop the template for european modernity, and how as its consequence the united Germany became compelled to take the role of Europe's leader. It is almost spooky how well his exact wording described Merkel's Germany in the EU.
>>
>>2041760

This. G*rms are less than worthless.
>>
>>2041611
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
>>
>>2041611
>Germany has been deemed the best country in the world, according to a new report published today.

http://fortune.com/2016/01/20/germany-best-country-usnews
>>
>>2041611
Inferiority complex, they must surpass everyone in failure. Greece is giving them a run for their money though.
>>
>>2042226
>Greece is giving them a run for their money though.
Nah. Greek kings have been Wittelsbachers and Oldenburgers. Extorting Greece is a German sport.
>>
Was it autism /his/?
>>
>>2041611
I love how this board portrays germany as the ultimate evil while russia and the US are bombing the middle east back to the stone age, right now
>>
>>2042586
>CRT - Project for the New American Century edition
>>
File: 1446766838638.gif (2MB, 235x150px)
1446766838638.gif
2MB, 235x150px
Im german and I can confirm the inferiority complex.
It runs deep in us. We want to be great but at the same time we hate ourselves.
Very dangerous mix because we project our nationalism to the EU stage.
More than anyone else the german people replace the EU as a great means to an end (help with trade, bring germany-france together) and turned it into an ideology.

I think we are in for a bumpy ride for future-/his/ to enjoy.
>>
>>2042075
>all these normies and german paid shills choosing Germany
>>
>>2042628
>confirm
Holy shit we have a spokesperson who can speak on behalf of millions of people, because he understands them all personally.
>>
>>2042666
nice sarcasm, Satan.

You can start arguing any time though.
>>
>>2042677
I'm not arguing though I'm just honoured to speak with the god-emperor of the german hivemind, honestly.
>>
>>2041611
Can we fucking ban /int/ pls
>>
>>2042628
I am German and I cannot confirm this.
We are great and we don't hate ourselves, we are just overly selfconscious. The EU as envisioned by Kohl was a great thing. Now that criminals like Juncker run the show it has just become a self-service store for assholes - i.e. a tool to use. Pure pragmatism, nothing ideological at all anymore. Which is a pity really. It could have been good. Well maybe it will be.
>>
>>2042586
According to /his/ America and Russia bombing the Middle East can somehow be traced to Germans

>>2042684
No, just ban all these faggots propagating internal kraut garbage.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.