[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask to get invaded >call it a Glorious Revolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 3791991_orig.jpg (194KB, 1023x727px) Image search: [Google]
3791991_orig.jpg
194KB, 1023x727px
>ask to get invaded
>call it a Glorious Revolution
>>
>invade Britain to help against france by conspiring with parliament
>spend all your income in pointless engagements with France
>meanwhile your merchant class moves to London
>completely cuck yourself out of trade and international politics
>>
>>2040408
how can it be an invasion
they were invited and everything

can't invade the willing
>>
>>2040408
Did they disrupt communications?
>>
>>2040487
>Parliament: we'll have you as monarchs on the condition that we will never be drawn to your wars
>William: b-but you're English! don't you hate the French?
>Parliament: yes but we also hate the dutch

eternal anglo
>>
>>2041045
Waste of greentxt,William was invited to help remove the catholic stain that was the Stuarts
>>
>>2041023
Invited by 7 men. Yes, it was an invasion.
>>
>>2041045
After the Netherlands was bankrupted by the war all their manufacturing and trade moved to London.

Most perfidious.
>>
>>2041035
This can only mean one thing
>>
>>2041055
All James II had to do was convert and his rule would be secure.
>>
>>2041181
If people can change their faith that easily then everyone would be an atheist.
>>
>>2040408

Fuck you OP, just because they were acting in a provoking manner doesn't mean they were "asking for it"
>>
KING BILLY'S ON THE WALL
I
N
G

B
I
L
L
Y
'
S

O
N

T
H
E

W
A
L
L
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.