[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ww1 or Ww2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0854.jpg (31KB, 461x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0854.jpg
31KB, 461x319px
What was more impactful
>>
>>2040269

Well if Willy wasn't a autist, then Hitler would have kept homoing it up in Vienna.
>>
>>2040269
world war 1 because it causes world war 2
>>
>>2040357
came here to post this
>>
>>2040269
Both were equally impactful but in a short vs long term perspective definitely ww2.
Ww1 caused ww2, the only real long term impacts we can attribute to if are the state of Hungary in politics atm, and the rather dubious claim that the Ottomans were better (despite being well on their way out the door) as the de facto power in the ME.
Tho I guess the confidence booster it gave America panned it out a little.
>>
>>2040380
How does Ww1 impact Hungary today
>>
>>2040357
>>2040358
This.
>>
>>2040610
>what is Trianon
>>
Effects of World War 2:
>Death of european Imperialism
>Sets the stage for the cold war
>puts half of europe under communist oppression
>creates the alliance of western europe and america
>penicillin

World War 1:
>collapse of russian, german, austrian and ottoman empires
>created modern warfare
>created the first communist states
>revived arab nationalism
>created 17 new countries
>set the stage for ww2

It's pretty fucking obvious
>>
>>2040269

It's like asking who is more important for your birth your father or your grandfather
>>
id say ww2, the world didn't change THAT much from ww1 to ww2 which is why it all happened again, the aftermath of ww2 changed the world completely
>>
>>2040269
world war 2 because it initiated first human contact with extra terrestrials. basically what helped roosevelt research the bomb so quickly.
>>
>>2041323
>because it initiated first allied contact with extra terrestrials
ftfy
>>
>>2040357
/thread
>>
The impact of WW1 is what led to WW2, so WW1.
>>
>>2041173
while i agree with your overall assessment,
>nukes
>>
File: lel of the future.jpg (85KB, 444x467px) Image search: [Google]
lel of the future.jpg
85KB, 444x467px
>>2042134
holy shit
>>
WW2
>>
>>2041173
imperialism died in ww1.

Aussies and Kiwis changed their constitutions after ww1 and told the Crown and UK parliament to fuck off with their military requirements.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.