[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Lenin a bad guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 3721e4449cad.jpg (86KB, 768x899px) Image search: [Google]
3721e4449cad.jpg
86KB, 768x899px
Was Lenin a bad guy?
>>
File: sad_doughboy.png (211KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sad_doughboy.png
211KB, 1000x1000px
>>2035781
Probably would've turned out to be a milder Stalin.

So yes, very bad even by that standard.
>>
>>2035781
Was Lenin a big guy?
>>
>>2035798
for you
>>
>>2035781
I think bad is the wring word. I think he was a very convicted man and believed what he preached. Unfortunately he lived in harsh times and the revolution and civil caused a very large shift in the nature of his plans and the Bolshevik party. I am genuinely curious to see what would have happened had their been no Russian civil war.
That being said I think most of his theories are wrong as someone who doesn't really believe in communism. And if I did believe in communism I most certainly wouldn't support any sort of vanguard party system that he stood for.
>>
>>2035781
that mans flayed skin is chemically sprayed and displayed in a dark room every single day
>>
Was Lenin a bald guy?
>>
He didn't care about communism at all, it was just a spook to control the masses. His goal was to live in opulent splendor at the expense of the proletariat and pound boy pussy until it gave him a stroke.
>>
>>2035830
He was a noble, even while he was in exile he lived pretty damn well. The revolution made his life relatively hard. I dislike Lenin but this isn't right.
>>
>kill thousands to stay in power
>try conquer weak neighbors
>sell half of his country for peace
>corruption everywhere
I think he was a normal autocrat leader. Just like a new Tsar to replace the old one.

>>2035825
>bald
This just a conspiracy. Lenin had a lot of hair.
>>
>>2035825
Yes. Russian ruler must be bald if previous ruler was hairy and vice versa. This is the main law of russian politics.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.