[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World war 2 scenario Hitler does not invade poland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1438912822473.jpg (1023KB, 743x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1438912822473.jpg
1023KB, 743x1150px
So I have three scenarios and I want to know what would happen.
Sceneario 1 Hitler stops after Czechoslovakia and does not attack Poland.
Scenario 2 same as above but Russia invades Poland.
Scenario 3 same as above but Germany, UK, and France ally to fight the commies, but the nazis have a secret alliance and the Germans betray england, and france, they manage to surprise everyone and invade France and destroy both the British änd french expeditions. How would the uk react or the Americans?
>>
File: Afrikaners.jpg (79KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
Afrikaners.jpg
79KB, 500x334px
>>2035307
I think the first 2.5 scenarios would prolly lead to one another. The Russian invasion would no doubt be later and only if communist sentiments were something that gave Stalin a reason to expand.

But why would Hitler betray his allies?
>>
>>2035361
He wants revenge fôr ww1 but really I made it becaûse it's so unexpected nazis hated soviets. So I'm curious what everyone's reactions would be if something out of left field happened.
>>
>>2035307

this isn't /althis/

>>>/x/
>>
>>2035539
x is just paranormal bullshit, I want to know the political and social ramifications of the above scenario instead of the one where Hitler invades.
>>
>>2036297
Germany would end up getting fucked by the Soviets in every scenario.

The only difference is to what extent of Europe the USSR manages to take before being halted.
>>
>>2035307
>Sceneario 1 Hitler stops after Czechoslovakia and does not attack Poland.
Third Reich collapses due to shitty economy.
>Scenario 2 same as above but Russia invades Poland.
Soviets invade Poland, but the fight lasts longer since Poles were prepared for fighting in the East, not West.
Maybe French and British would intervene.
Hard to say what would happen. In 1939 Russia wasn't the same Russia that beat the Germany later.
>Scenario 3 same as above but Germany, UK, and France ally to fight the commies, but the nazis have a secret alliance and the Germans betray england, and france, they manage to surprise everyone and invade France and destroy both the British änd french expeditions. How would the uk react or the Americans?
Germany gets raped anyway.
>>
This makes me think of that new anime...
>>
>>2035307
>Sceneario 1 Hitler stops after Czechoslovakia and does not attack Poland.
>Scenario 2 same as above but Russia invades Poland.

These are identical.

Or are you one of the billion-plus people who have succumbed to Soviet propaganda that states the Soviets were "Poland's fwiend, we help Poland, we never steal their land, invade their country, fwiiiieeeeeeends"

>Scenario 3 same as above but Germany, UK, and France ally to fight the commies, but the nazis have a secret alliance and the Germans betray england, and france, they manage to surprise everyone and invade France and destroy both the British änd french expeditions. How would the uk react or the Americans?

Dude. You're generally supposed to stop smoking da weed after 24 hours or you enter psychosis
>>
>>2036315
>Soviets invade Poland, but the fight lasts longer since Poles were prepared for fighting in the East, not West.

This is completely wrong. The overwhelming bulk of the Polish military, such as it was, was facing Wst, not East.
>>
>>2036664
They wouldn't have to if Germany didn't invade.
>>
>>2035307
Whole policy of Britain and France was creating of border between Germany and USSR for further war. Order of Polish crush wasnt important.
USSR was much weaker than Germany. The only condition for help of USA /(Britain, France) / was Soviet invasion to Germany /(with huge initial advantage)/.
>>
Just go to /pol/ and have these discussions.
>>
>>2036306
You think, that the uk and France will allow all of europe except England, France, and Spain to go communist?
>>2036315
Germany already had a shit economy with Weimar, also why would Germany get raped in scenario 3? They are allied with Russia.
>>2036399
No Soviets were dicks to poles, but Stalin was cautious he would not invade unless he was sure it was safe. Also what would happen in scenario 3
>>2036820
What?
>>2037009
I don't want to have a thread praising an idiot like Adolf.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.