[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this book fictional or a real historical account?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 14

File: image.jpg (45KB, 286x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 286x475px
Is this book fictional or a real historical account?
>>
Historical account.
>>
>>2032258
Why do so many experts disagree?
>>
>>2032247
Historical, extenisve testing has shown it is from the time period and was written in her handwriting. Plus it was published by her father.
>>
>>2032261
They don't.
>>
it was tampered because her dad cut off the parts in which she describes her genitals
>>
>>2032266
This
>>
File: Keks_in_Hebrew.png (204KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
Keks_in_Hebrew.png
204KB, 600x528px
>>2032258
>>
File: f313b9_4460046.jpg (81KB, 829x602px) Image search: [Google]
f313b9_4460046.jpg
81KB, 829x602px
>they don't know
>>
>>2032261
>so many experts disagree

They don't.
>>
>>2032261

Which experts?
>>
>>2032728
the experts at /pol/ of course
>>
>>2032247
Did anyone else masturbate to the parts about her being lewd?
>>
>>2032728
Historians do not doubt it was her that wrote the book, they doubt the content is historically accurate.
>>
>>2034467
>they doubt the content is historically accurate
It's a diary of a little girl you abject retard, not one historian concerns himself with the historical review of a 14 year olds year in an attic, because there's nothing historical about it

Holy fuck, how are you that stupid and even on here? The retards typically don't make it past pol
>>
>>2034482
You are saying that it is categorized as fiction?
>>
>>2034489
What school did you go to where they taught you diary entries by Anne Frank were used for historical review
>>
It's a diary...
>>
>>2034495
Fuck off asshole, I just asked a question and I see
>>2032258
>>2032266
>>2032432
>>2032718
>>2032728
>>2034331
telling me that it is not fiction.
>>
>>2034554
You realize that "100% historically accurate that can be used as historical review" and "fiction" are not the only two options, right?
>>
>>2034489
pretty sure he's saying that the diary isn't useful for historical events other than what led the family to hide. i mean she wouldn't much of anything about current events if she never leaves the attic
>>
>>2034568
*wouldn't know much
>>
>>2034564
If what she wrote did not occur, it is fiction.

fic·tion
ˈfikSH(ə)n/
noun
literature in the form of prose, especially short stories and novels, that describes imaginary events and people.
synonyms: novels, stories, (creative) writing, (prose) literature; informallit
"the popularity of South American fiction"
invention or fabrication as opposed to fact.
plural noun: fictions
"he dismissed the allegation as absolute fiction"
synonyms: fabrication, invention, lies, fibs, untruth, falsehood, fantasy, nonsense
"the president dismissed the allegation as absolute fiction"
a belief or statement that is false, but that is often held to be true because it is expedient to do so.
"the notion of that country being a democracy is a polite fiction"
>>
>>2034467
>they doubt the content is historically accurate.

Which historians say that the "content is not historically accurate"? What do you mean by they say it's not "historically accurate?" Specifically which parts are not "historically accurate?"
>>
>>2034571
How are you so retarded

How did you end up here with the iq of an apricot
>>
>>2034584
Can you read? Can you read this?
>>
>>2034571
Why do you seem incapable of comprehending that there is a difference between a fictional book and a real personal collection of notebooks written by a teenager?

Her diary is not fiction. It is a real journal, or rather collection of journals, that was written by a real person experiencing real things during that time period.
>>
>>2034587
What's it like to be so retarded that even on a cartoon chinese cricket forum you're made fun of?
>>
>>2034571
Are you implying that Anne Frank wasn't real and didn't write that diary or Anne Frank absolutely knew everything going on for sure at the time are the only two possibilities.
>>
>>2034592
You need to kill yourself immediately. Superman is a real comic book series produced by a real man, does that make it non-fiction?

>>2034602
>>2034605
Not an argument.
>>
>>2034571
So if I were to write a book about history, but at some point I make a mistake like get a date wrong or something, it instantly makes the book fiction?
>>
>>2034616
Strawman.
>>
>>2034612
So you are just suggesting that Anne Frank is either a completely a reliable source or was totally lying. Good to know you're mentally impaired or just baiting.
>>
>>2034612
5 different people have called you retarded in the span of 10 minutes, your superior homeschooled reading skills don't seem to impress anyone
>>
>>2034612
>You need to kill yourself immediately. Superman is a real comic book series produced by a real man, does that make it non-fiction?

So... you're comparing a journal written by a real person about what she experienced to a fictional comic book series? Are you out of high school yet? Shit, that's insulting to high schoolers--we learned about fiction here in kindergarten.

Superman is a fictional story written by a real person because, until we program robots to write out stories for us, real people have to write them. It is fiction.

Anne Frank's journal is her personal recollection of what she experienced along with her thoughts. It is non-fiction.
>>
>>2034612
Whether a book is fiction or non-fiction depends on intent. A personal recollection, like a diary, is non-fiction, because the writer is attempting to offer an accurate account of real events. They may, at some point, make a mistake, because everyone's memory is faulty, and by definition it will only represent their personal experience, not a representative account of the history, but that doesn't make it fiction.
>>
>>2034621
It's literally the logical conclusion of what you are saying. Unless you are making some other argument, in which case, state it faggot
>>
It is a historical account.

I suggest that you do some personal study on the nature of personal narratives, both in the moment (journal/diary-style) and afterwards (memoir-style) since it is important to understand how personal narratives work and how they are used in the context of historical study. Anne Frank's published diary is a combination of both immediate narrative and memoir-style narrative, since she began rewriting her journals with a more professional outlook in the hopes of publishing them after the war.
>>
>>2034621
fallacy fallacy
>>
File: image.png (84KB, 1322x538px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
84KB, 1322x538px
>>2034622
Didn't say that.

>>2034627
Not an argument.

>>2034629
>b-b-but she believed it was real so it's non fiction

You are illiterate. I posted the definition of fiction earlier, do I really have to post one for non-fiction as well or can I trust you to google.

If we take your argument to it's conclusion, here is some more "non-fiction" for you.
>>
>>2034634
Get some reading comprehension.

>>2034636
Irony.
>>
>>2034641
How old are you?
>>
>>2034630
>Whether a book is fiction or non-fiction depends on intent.
Ahahahahahahahahaha. Do not reply to my thread again.

>>2034644
Not an argument.
>>
>>2034644
I hope she's a little girl.
>>
>>2034646
I know it's not an argument but at this point I'm just legitimately curious. How old are you?
>>
>>2034641
>I posted the definition of fiction earlier
Okay, lets look at that definition shall we.

>literature in the form of prose, especially short stories and novels, that describes imaginary events and people.
Anne Frank isn't describing imaginary events and people. she is describing real events and people

>invention or fabrication as opposed to fact
She wasn't knowingly inventing or fabricating anything.

>a belief or statement that is false, but that is often held to be true because it is expedient to do so
It isn't, on a whole, false, and she wasn't holding it to be true because it was expedient
>>
>>2034653
25. How old are you?
>>
File: 13706757.jpg (10KB, 170x280px) Image search: [Google]
13706757.jpg
10KB, 170x280px
I don't feel like making another thread for this so I'll just jump in this one

I've read the "Definitive Edition," but is the Revised Critical Edition worth a look?
>>
>>2034656
Intent has nothing to do with the definition of fiction. Please get some reading comprehension, it's embarrassing.
>>
>>2034641
>If we take your argument to it's conclusion, here is some more "non-fiction" for you
Time Cube is literally non-fiction. It's bad, crazy, inaccurate non-fiction, but still non-fiction.

Do you mind outlining what you're actually arguing, instead of tossing around fallacies? Why do you think Anne Frank's diary should be classed as fiction?
>>
>>2034661
>Intent has nothing to do with the definition of fiction
According to whom? The definition(s) you posted clearly include an element of intent
>>
>>2034658
20. Just curious how bad I should feel for you being so stupid
>>
>>2034641
>calling someone else illiterate
>thinks real diaries are fiction
>>
>>2034662
Embarrassing and substanceless reply, illogical to boot.
>>
>>2034643
that's not irony you uncultured retard
>>
>>2034662
It's just a bait thread.
>>
>>2034663
Point it out to me.

>>2034664
Are you Jewish?

>>2034666
Writing fiction in a diary does not make it non-fiction, mongoloid.
>>
>>2034667
Not an argument
>>
>>2034673
I was raised Catholic so no.
>>
Nonfiction or non-fiction is content (often, in the form of a story) whose creator, in good faith, assumes responsibility for the truth or accuracy of the events, people, and/or information presented.[1] In contrast, a story whose creator explicitly leaves open if and how the work refers to reality is usually classified as fiction.[1][2] Nonfiction, which may be presented either objectively or subjectively, is traditionally one of the two main divisions of narratives (and, specifically, prose writing),[3] the other traditional division being fiction, which contrasts with nonfiction by dealing in information, events, and characters expected to be partly or largely imaginary.

Nonfiction's specific factual assertions and descriptions may or may not be accurate, and can give either a true or a false account of the subject in question. However, authors of such accounts genuinely believe or claim them to be truthful at the time of their composition or, at least, pose them to a convinced audience as historically or empirically factual. Reporting the beliefs of others in a nonfiction format is not necessarily an endorsement of the ultimate veracity of those beliefs, it is simply saying it is true that people believe them (for such topics as mythology). Nonfiction can also be written about fiction, typically known as literary criticism, giving information and analysis on these other works. Nonfiction need not necessarily be written text, since pictures and film can also purport to present a factual account of a subject.
>>
>>2034671
Irony.

>>2034674
There's nothing to argue against, I was just giving a description of your post.
>>
>>2034682
God your parents must be the most disappointed people
>>
>>2034673
>invention or fabrication
You can't invent or fabricate something without intent. See the definitions of these terms:
>Invention: something fabricated or made up
>fabrication: an invention; a lie
So they have to be a lie, and a lie is:
>lie: a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood
>>
>>2034686
My family are close. Nice projection, Noah.
>>
>>2034641
>she believed it was real so it's non fiction
Technically, yeah, that's probably the best criteria for deciding if something is non-fiction.
>>
>>2034681
Kek, BTFO
>>
>>2034659
The Critical edition is useful if you want to learn more about the "history" of the diary.

It reproduces the three versions of the diary: the original notebooks written by Anne, the (partial, they were found before she could finish) edited versions of the notebooks that Anne rewrote with the intent to publish, and the first collected version by Otto Frank which was a combination of material from both the original notebooks and the Anne-edited version, along with censorship cuts he made when Anne talked too negatively about people, or was talking about sex/genitals, or her feelings for another girl.

It also goes into the publication history, the major studies in the diary, and other historical information that gives a broader sense of the diary's context as well as the context of when it was published.

I'm not sure what the Revised Critical edition adds to the original Critical.

Sometimes I wonder if this essay will ever get a lot of traction again, I don't necessarily agree with everything but it makes interesting points regarding the romantification of the diary and Anne herself: https://representingtheholocaust.wikispaces.com/file/view/Ozick_Who+Owns+Anne+Frank%3F.pdf
>>
>>2034697
>My family are close
Yes, your family is very close, given your grammar
>>
>>2034686
His English teachers from elementary, middle and high school have already killed themselves in shame
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 700x932px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 700x932px
>>2034694
>literature in the form of prose, especially short stories and novels, that describes imaginary events and people
>imaginary events and people
>imaginary

You and >>2034700 need to go back to studying for your finals.

>>2034707
That phrase is grammatically correct, Moishe. It's getting pathetic at this point, everyone is embarrassed on your behalf.
>>
>>2034707
>>2034717
Samefag.
>>
>>2034728
Since Anne Frank described nothing imaginary, you admit her diary wasn't fiction then?
>>
>>2034733
>>2034728
samefag
>>
>>2034738
Your premise is false so I cannot accept your conclusion.
>>
>>2034741
Prove it
>>
>>2034741
>hurr durrr imma retard ahurrr durrr gimme attention ahurrr

kys cuckie
>>
>>2034728
>no pure aryan gf to gift to black bulls
>>
>>2034741
Not an argument
>>
>>2034750
>what is burden of proof

>>2034751
Another embarrassing post. Sigh. (You)
>>
>>2034754
>what is burden of proof
Something that is on you
>>
>>2034754
You are the one who is asserting that her diary is fiction. Why is it fiction?
>>
>>2034764
>>2034770
She has offered zero evidence that it is anything but fantasy and a great many scholars take issue with the content. The burden of proof is absolutely on you, since you are making the claim that this account is non-fiction.
>>
File: af-cover.jpg (262KB, 747x1158px) Image search: [Google]
af-cover.jpg
262KB, 747x1158px
It may be a shitty bait thread but here are some recommended Anne Frank books, aside from the diary itself.

>The Last Seven Months of Anne Frank by WIlly Linderwer

Details what is known about the last months of Anne Frank, using testimony from 6 women who were in the camps with Anne, some of whom had even been friends with Anne prior to the war.

>Anne Frank: The Biography by Melissa Muller

(2014 edition) A comprehensive biography about Anne Frank.

>Anne Frank: Her life in words and pictures from the archives of The Anne Frank House

Lots of pictures, many of them never published before, along with text.

>Anne Frank Remembered: The Story of the Woman Who Helped to Hide the Frank Family by Miep Gies

Memoir written by Miep Gies, the woman who hid the Franks and other families, and who discovered and hid Anne's journals after they were arrested.

>After Auschwitz: A story of heartbreak and survival by the stepsister of Anne Frank by Eva Scholoss

Eva's mother married Otto Frank in 1953, so she was Anne's stepsister posthumously. A memoir detailing Eva and her mother's experience in the camps and their life afterwards, including Eva's role in continuing her stepfather's work regarding Anne's legacy.
>>
You cannot wish away the Holocaust just because you want to sidestep the fallout
>>
>>2034781
>great many scholars take issue with the content.
hurrr durrrr

Say more retarded shit anon, please
>>
>>2034781
>a great many scholars take issue with the content
Elaborate (what does "take issue with the content" mean) and name them.

>When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim especially when it challenges a perceived status quo
You started the argument by claiming it was fiction, you are challenging the status quo that a diary is non-fiction, so the burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>2034781
Which scholars
>>
>>2034781
>a great many scholars take issue with the content.

Who are these "Great many scholars?" Please name them, and discuss their viewpoints. What content, exactly, do they take issue with and why?

You are the one who is asserting a viewpoint which goes against the basic understanding of fiction and non-fiction. You are claiming that a primary source written by someone recounting events and personal thoughts if fictional. You, therefore, need to explain why--and provide the proof.
>>
>>2034800
I asked, "Is this fiction". You replied that it was not, so you made the claim. Read the thread.

>>2034795
>>2034801
>>2034804
>wahhh Google is too hard for me
>>
Did I accidentally end up on kc or something? Not even bernds are this assburger.
>>
>>2034817
How about you just fucking say who they are if its so obvious dumbass.
>>
>>2034817
So you can't name a single scholar? Pretty pathetic desu
>>
>>2034817
>>2034781
>>2034754
>>2034741
>>2034697
>>2034658
Autism
>>
stop replying to the obvious troll you retards
>>
>>2034870
No
>>
I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank.
>>
>>2034880
I was waiting for this.
SEMEN STAINS THE MOUNTAIN TOPS
>>
File: anne frank fanfic.png (333KB, 1888x934px) Image search: [Google]
anne frank fanfic.png
333KB, 1888x934px
>>
>ITT: Reddit argues semantics to the point where belief = non fiction
>>
Why the hell don't the mods ban obvious /pol/faggotry?
>>
>>2034918
>ITT: /pol/tard gets so thoroughly BTFO he stops replying and bitches about muh Reddit instead
>>
>>2034918
According to this >>2034681 that is literally what non-fiction means though
>>
>>2034924
you gotta report it
>>
>>2032563

CAN'T
FLANK
>>
File: anne frank6.jpg (32KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
anne frank6.jpg
32KB, 500x485px
I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman whose light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.
>>
>>2035854

You dream of the beautiful face you have found in this place. So soft and sweet.

One day you will both die and your ashes will fly from an aeroplane over the sea.
But for now you are young and all you want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing you can see. Love to be in the arms of all you’re keeping here with you.

What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye
>>
File: 6,000,00:10 would bang.jpg (32KB, 306x597px) Image search: [Google]
6,000,00:10 would bang.jpg
32KB, 306x597px
>>2035857
Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do. You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it. You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too.
>>
>>2035859
Then a look of sharp pain shoot across her face. She’s having your baby. You wish you could bear all the pain for her, but all you can do is sit and watch. You look down at her vulva, still oozing with cum from that great fucking you gave her a few hours ago. You can see a head of black hair poking out. You fear that she’s gonna start screaming again, much to your relief, it seems that she’s gotten better control of the pain, thanks to you. She begins to softly moan, it seems as if instead of experiencing excruciating agony, she’s experiencing an orgasm. You can’t help but grin as she keeps pushing. As more of the head becomes visible, her moaning intensifies. Finally a small head emerges from her vagina. You can see a face wrapped in an umbilical cord. A small pair of hands grab the head, she weakly tries to pull the head out. You put your hands around the head and begin to help her pull. Desperately, she goes into the next contraction with all of her energy, and pushed with everything inside of her. She feels everything. She feels shoulders and hips and feet all slide down inside of her and pop out in one long push, with a rush of fluid behind it, and it feels amazing. She throws her head back with a rip-roaring orgasm that penetrates the very heart of her soul.
>>
File: 6,000,000 out 10 would bang.jpg (42KB, 405x477px) Image search: [Google]
6,000,000 out 10 would bang.jpg
42KB, 405x477px
>>2035863
You look at the newborn now lying on the floor and see that it is a boy. You have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and you realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, you don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. You gently lift him up and place him on Anne’s semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds the breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. You can’t resist the urge anymore. Your mouth land on top of Anne’s opposite breast, sucking first your own cum, but then her tasty milk. You look into her eyes, she’s somewhat annoyed, but too exhaust to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of your sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. You’re afraid he’ll start shivering. You look around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. You settle on Anne’s fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. You know Anne will definitely not be happy that you ruined her favorite coat, but it’s for the best. She hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. You carefully wrap your little one in the coat and hand him to an exhausted Anne, she continues to quietly feed him. You notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. You feel a sense of relief. You’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually you curl up next to her quietly and begin to doze off. Your secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, you can find a way to explain the night’s events to your parents and hope they don’t kill each other. You can somehow find a way to get your little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, you just rest, your first night as a family.
>>
>>2035867

Oh god, just thinking about this is making me rock hard. The hardest I’ve ever gotten. Oh, I think I’m gonna… I’m gonna-

*Cums in Diary*
>>
File: we died for this.jpg (847KB, 1400x2769px) Image search: [Google]
we died for this.jpg
847KB, 1400x2769px
>>2034904

I swear every fucking time I see that, I want to run to the nearest /mu/tant listening to Neutral Milk Hotel and beat his ass to death with the Bear Jew's baseball bat. That's beyond disgusting.

>>2035854
>>2035857
>>2035859
>>2035863
>>2035867
>>2035868

GODDAMNIT YOU SON OF A BITCH
>>
>>2034465

He definitely did >>2035854 >>2035857 >>2035859>>2035863 >>2035867 >>2035868
>>
>it's another "/pol/tard escaped the looney bin and attempts mental gymnastics with outsiders" episode
>>
Do /pol/tards not get tired of getting btfo here?
>>
File: i came.gif (4MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
i came.gif
4MB, 480x320px
>>2034465

I routinely masturbate to Anne Frank.

I have also fantasized about anally penetrating Anne Frank while she gives birth. Holding onto her belly as it contorts with each contraction. Grabbing her jiggling and milk squirting breasts Feeling as the baby slowly empties from her womb. Thrusting in and out of her as her screaming intensifies. Feeling the head with my testicles and the bottom of my dick as it crowns. Busting my load as she makes the final push, coating her ass and the baby in my semen. Holding her and the baby in my arms as she sleeps, exhausted from the agony of birth and the pleasure of the creampie I left inside of her.
>>
>>2034904

/aco/ needs to get off their ass and draw that already
>>
File: rutka_by_guddipoland.jpg (116KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
rutka_by_guddipoland.jpg
116KB, 340x340px
>>2034904
>>2035854
>>2035857
>>2035857
>>2035859
>>2035863

Thank you for introducing me to this wonderful and amazing story. I will truly cherish it.

I do think however that we should write one for the poor and under-appreciated Rutka Laskier.

Since I first read her diary in 2006, I have fantasized about anally penetrating Rutka Laskier while she gives birth hiding in the Polish countryside. Holding onto her belly as it contorts with each contraction. Grabbing her jiggling and milk squirting breasts. Feeling as the baby slowly empties from her womb. Thrusting in and out of her as her screaming intensifies. Feeling the head with my testicles and the bottom of my dick as it crowns. Busting my load as she makes the final push, coating her ass and the baby in my semen. Holding her and the baby in my arms as she sleeps, exhausted from the agony of birth and the pleasure of the creampie I left inside of her. While she enjoys her well-earned rest, I silently watch the lonely hills for signs of Nazi patrols.
>>
>>2034495
What school did you go to that didn't teach you that diaries and journals written in a past time period are important secondary sources which can be used together with other primary sources to piece together a more detailed historical narrative?
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.