[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How feasible would it be to bring back Jim Crow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

How feasible would it be to bring back Jim Crow?
>>
probably not very

UN would start chimping out and the US would get embargoed
>>
>>2028666
Embargoing the US would destabilize the world economy and would be unfeasible
>>
>>2028676
It would never happen, but it would pump more cash into the EU.
>>
Probably more feasible than you think. We seem to be in a climate where lots of people expressing outrage about something makes the rest just want to do it more.
>>
>>2028660
If a referendum was put to blacks about if they wanted away from the whitey, it would pass. I say put it to me and let their communities degenerate into mini-Chicagos. Better they kill each other.
>>
>>2028725
only you have zero evidence to back up those claims. did your ex cheat on you with a black guy? take the dick out of your ass, you whiny bitch
>>
>>2028660

as feasible as it would be for native americans to kick everyone else back to europe and africa.
>>
File: o54Kx0i.jpg (112KB, 726x475px) Image search: [Google]
o54Kx0i.jpg
112KB, 726x475px
>>2030080
>>
File: 7mThrQz.jpg (523KB, 616x5370px) Image search: [Google]
7mThrQz.jpg
523KB, 616x5370px
>>2030123
>>
>>2030123
this is the rate of single mothers btw
>>
>>2030126
There's more white people than black people. It's not surprising they are being killed more.
>>
>>2030142
>There's more whites then blacks, no surprise blacks are 200X more likely to assault then than the other way around
Do you look at what you type?
>>
there's still quite a bit of de facto segregation

de jure it will never be brought back, mostly because no one would support it outside the south, and the south will forever be the bottom bitch of the north
>>
test post
>>
>>2028725
>mini-Chicagos
you mean mini black wall streets
>>
>>2032400
Rip in peace North Tulsa.
>>
>>2030017
Evidence is any black city.
>>
>>2030134
>this is the rate of single mothers btw

So? What's that supposed to prove?
>>
>>2032403
>just googled this
holy shit, how can you consider yourself to be superior and more civilised than one group of people, then go on to chimp out and destroy so much shit. Wow.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.