[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WERE THEY...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: SerGAYevich.jpg (24KB, 460x297px) Image search: [Google]
SerGAYevich.jpg
24KB, 460x297px
GAY?
>>
Probably. Homos were banned in the Soviet Union. Obvious closet is obvious.
>>
File: 1479963774023.jpg (15KB, 397x296px) Image search: [Google]
1479963774023.jpg
15KB, 397x296px
>>2019646
i hate to say it, considering germans were defeated by a bunch of faggots, but i think they liked to suck each others dick pretty much
>>
>>2019646
I was always jealous of Stalin's coat in this pic. That shit looks well sewn, high quality, and fabbbbbulouuuuussss.
>>
>>2019646
Why not?
>>
>>2019646
Probably not. Stalin seriously loved his first wife, as the well known quote from her funeral would indicate ("This creature softened my heart of stone. She died and with her died my last warm feelings for humanity.").

Doesn't mean he wasn't a faggot though.
>>
>>2019646
Lenin maybe? I don't think he ever had children with his wife. Stalin - no, because he was with many women. Especially during his revolutionary days.
>>
>>2019706
Lenin's coat and hat are much better. Natural fur!
While Stalin wears wool coat.
>>
>>2020580
>that coat
>that tilt of the hat
>that finely groomed mustache
Stalin was /fa/ as fuck. Possibly the most /fa/ communist to ever live.
>>
>>2020314
A competition is being held among Soviet painters. The objective is to make a painting that would be entilted "Lenin in Poland". One of the entrants is Rabinowitz. At the day of the contest, jury walks over to Rabinowitz' piece covered in cloth.
Rabinowitz removes the drop-cloth, and everybody in the room gasps.. The painting shows a man in bed with a woman.

"Who is that man?" someone shouts at Rabinowitz.

"That's Trotsky."

Another gasp.

"And who is the woman?" another Politburo member yells out.

"Krupskaya, Lenin's wife."

"And where is Lenin?" Brezhnev thunders

"Lenin's in Poland."
>>
>>2019646
Lenin tried to get Stalin removed because Stalin insulted his wife

so maybe not
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.