[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Nation of Islam the biggest karmic irony?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0993.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0993.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>Arabs enslave, castrate and rape blacks on unprecedented scale
>Blacks cling to watered down version of Islam as a sign of Blackness
>>
It would be ironic in Arabia. But NOI is an American thing. America has never been run by Muslims.
>>
It's about as muslim as Mormonism is Christian and the movement was started by some Afghani who disappeared from the face of the earth.

But Christianity was imposed on black people by slavers anyway so what's the difference?

Really causes the noggin to go joggin' doesn't it?
>>
>>2012385
>But Christianity was imposed on black people by slavers anyway
Not in North East Africa.
>>
File: Songhai knight.jpg (127KB, 551x760px) Image search: [Google]
Songhai knight.jpg
127KB, 551x760px
Its ridiculous, but you can take the songhais as african muzzies that did it not out of force.
>>
>>2012376
Africans enslaved other Africans before anyone else, so it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>2012376
>A group of people inheriting the culture and religion of a group that oppressed them centuries ago.

Truly unprecedented.

>>2012396
>Africans enslaved other Africans before anyone else, so it really doesn't matter.

Now that's a spicy hot White Guilt take.
>>
>>2012396
We'll every group has enslaved one another and been enslaved throughout history, just that the Arabs were particularly brutal towards blacks

>>2012423
You miss the point. NOI is super black nationalism, not just a case of subjected people adopting their masters culture.
>>
>>2012423
Comparing the relationship between Romans and Germans to that of Arabs and Blacks is historically weak at best.
>>
File: 0924.jpg (155KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0924.jpg
155KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>2012455
I think in the NOI's case, they're just adopting and adapting the religious beliefs of West African Muslims.

>>2012467
I BELIEVE
>>
>>2012467

I love black supremacy theories, they're so much more entertaining than white supremacy theories.

>A genius scientist created white people to be the devil

Sounds rad, I'm in.

>white people are the ice people who are emotionally cold and withdrawn calculators and manipulators , while black people are the sun people who are warm and friendly and personable

I'm down to be an ice person, sounds sweet.
>>
>>2012501
>black people are the sun people who are warm and friendly and personable
when black people aren't acting like subhuman apes they usually are pretty nice I'll give that to them desu
>>
File: thisshitagain.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
thisshitagain.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>2012376
the difference is that White (american) slavery specifically took black slaves based on race wheareas the Islamic slave trade just took any non-believers as slaves regardless of race- they also took white slaves for example. Also many of the slaves taken to the new world were Muslim originally anyways so it makes sense to assume it as a possible pre-Slave religion.
t. black Muslim
>>
>>2013911
>the difference is that White (american) slavery specifically took black slaves based on race wheareas the Islamic slave trade just took any non-believers as slaves regardless of race- they also took white slaves for example.

Arab enslavement of Blacks had a racial component even if it wasn't the sole component or even the main one.
>>
>>2013930
Not him but false. Even the widely circulated anti black quote specifically exempts west Africans and speaks of Bantu derived non-islamic Zanj
>>
>>2012376
Islam was made by trade for the most part. Jihads came later, mostly post European penetration.
>>
>>2013911
t. cuckrone
>>
>>2014012
>>2013930
Its either that or animism. African civilization at least reached its highest point under ISlam ( see Mali, Mansa Musa, Songhai)
>>
>>2012467
>tfw to smart for white people
>>
>>2014466
and unlike eurocucks our religions before islam not only survive but thrive in the Americas, Europe and as of a couple decades ago Asia. An unbroken chain of continued traditions, allowing even non-africans to join inspite of literal cultural genocide attempts.
>>
>>2014466
>animism

Unlike European paganism African animism is still alive. As is voodoo. Arguable better than Islam.
>>
>>2012382
>America has never been run by Muslims.
Wrong.
>>
>>2013911
>t. black Muslim
How does it feel to be a complete cuck?
>>
>>2012376
They'll just claim that Muhammad wuz black
>>
>>2012467
>>2012376

I love how his head is made out to be massive just to get the point across that he's a genius.
>>
>>2014466
Vodun is far more interesting than the writings of a lanklet Arab who hallucinated he saw an angel one day.
>>
>>2014475
LMAO
>>
>>2012376
>>2012467
>Yakub actually was just hydrocephalic
>>
>>2015605
>http://blackarabia.blogspot.com/2012/02/muhammad-black-skinned-prophet-of-black.html?m=1
WE
>>
>>2012376
Like 20% of African people bought into European slavery were tribalism Muslims, so not to attached to Mecca or the conventional teachings of the quran
>>
>>2012467
So white people are the falmer from TES 5 skyrim,?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.