[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the Reconquista welcomed by the former citizens of al-Andalus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Detalle_alardo_tarde_2007.jpg (172KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Detalle_alardo_tarde_2007.jpg
172KB, 1024x768px
Was the Reconquista welcomed by the former citizens of al-Andalus?
>>
Gregory Peter's book actually goes into pretty awesome detail about peasants during the reconquista. Look up "La Conquista De Iberia", google might have some translations.
>>
>>2009694
There were more Christians in most Taifas/kingdoms than muslims. Also Al Andalus never existed
>>
>>2011925

We meet again, Andalus denier
>>
>>2009694
>"Re"conquista
Non of the christian kingdoms in Spain existed befor the muslim conquest of the peninsula. It was just normal border wars for almost 800 years
>>
>>2012436
>Non of the christian kingdoms in Spain existed befor the muslim conquest of the peninsula. It was just normal border wars for almost 800 years
The kingdom of Toledo was christian Mohamedian scum
>>
>>2012465
Not even the same people though
How's it a reconquista when it's a whole other crowd coming in saying "gibs me dat, dis chrishun land nigga"
By that logic you could argue that that North Africa as a province of Christian Rome is rightful euro clay
>>
>>2012436
This is almost Jewish levels of half truths and lies. Is nothing sacred to you, sandnigger?

Not a Christian kingdom, merely a Christian empire which transitioned into a Christian tribal kingdom, that was later overrun by Muslims until the REconquista by the descendants of these same peoples :^]
>>
>>2012477
>Not even the same people though

Where did they come from then?

>How's it a reconquista when it's a whole other crowd coming in saying "gibs me dat, dis chrishun land nigga"

What was the political map right before the Muslims decided to kill millions for their deity? And religion?
>>
>>2012465
Yeah and it where goths who conquered Spain back...
>>
>>2012487
>killed millions

Oh please where did millions of iberians die faggot?
Give a fucking source.
>>
>>2012477
>Not even the same people though
So they spammed out of thin air?
>How's it a reconquista when it's a whole other crowd coming in saying "gibs me dat, dis chrishun land nigga"
They were the same christians that lived in Spain before the sand people broke their word.
>By that logic you could argue that that North Africa as a province of Christian Rome is rightful euro clay
North Africa is a mongrelized shithole thanks to goatfuckers.
>>2012497
>The christian Visigoths form new kingdoms
>Not Reconquista XD
Why do goatfuckers believe that they were always right and have such of a huge victim complex even when they were the agressors ?
>>
>>2012504
oh what mudslime are you butthurt when you get called out on your lying bullshit?

>baaw give a source on people dying in war

l o l
>>
>>2012478
Because basques and cantabrians were such an integral part of the visigothic kingdom. Also all the duchies, pricipalities and kingdom that developed out of the spanish march had a frankish origin not a gothic. I accept that the Kingdom of Asturia would have had some kind of claim but for everything later no
>>
>>2012515
I'm not even muslim by the way but the reconquista was just a conquest as was the muslim conquest and the visigothic befor.
>>
>>2012529
>I'm not even muslim by the way but the reconquista was just a conquest as was the muslim conquest and the visigothic befor.
It was a reconquest by the christian refugees/exhiles that moved to the north.It would be like Cubans in Florida overthrowing the current gverment
>>
>>2012517
There is a difference between a few thousand people dying during war and millions being massacred outside of it.
Also try not to talk like a literal retard next time.
>>
>>2012537
So visigoths(+rests maybe partly existend romans/suebians)fleed from mondern Andalusia to the pyreenes and Asturia?
Do we have any sources for that exodus?
I won't deny that the 8th/9th century Asturia had an visigothic identety and so a claim, where do the basques from navarra or the franks from barcelona or Aragon 100 years later get their claims from other then being Christian which is no reason, see the northafrica comment
>>
>>2012487
You know that the majority of the christian peasentry staid where they were and just had to pay the jizia
>>
>>2012567
>So visigoths(+rests maybe partly existend romans/suebians)fleed from mondern Andalusia to the pyreenes and Asturia?
They moved from all parts of Spain not just the south.Pelayo was a Visigoth himself.
>>2012581
At the beginning.The migrations to the christian kingdoms became huge at one point which caused demographic issues in the south.Which forced the christian kings to give fueros to southern regions to repopulate them
>>
>>2012521
Right right right, these goths just evaporated the moment the Franks came to rule part of Iberia, yes just like there were no christian kingdoms in iberia, ever.

>>2012542
>a few thousand

Fuck, I haven't seen this level of delusion since holocaust death numbers or the demography of ancient Egypt and Greece.

You have to kill yourself. It's the right thing to do.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.