[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get in the teleporter Who do you respond?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Galaxy_class_transporter_room.jpg (858KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy_class_transporter_room.jpg
858KB, 1440x1080px
>Get in the teleporter

Who do you respond?
>>
I respond to whoever told me to get in the teleporter.
>>
Computer end program.
>>
>I'm not going to take orders from a marxist ass
>>
>>2009642
I refuse because a premature death doesn't appeal to me.

Also [spoiler]Dukat did nothing wrong[/spoiler]
>>
>>2009642
>You step into the broom cupboard
>>
no thanks, I'd rather not be disintegrated and another version of me replicated elsewhere so no one even knows what happened, I'll take the shuttle
>>
File: Insaneway.png (178KB, 700x674px) Image search: [Google]
Insaneway.png
178KB, 700x674px
>>2009642
Kill Tuvix
>>
>>2009642
>people can bend spacetime to achieve faster than light travel
>they still killing/cloning machines aka teleporters

why.jpg
>>
>>2010157
Tuvix was such a massive faggot holy shit I would've killed that nig for the fun of it.
>>
>>2009642
if I go into the same teleporter with a girl does that mean i'm no longer a virgin as our benis and bagina particles touched?
>>
>>2009642
Regardless of anything, "I" in the most essential sense will still exist, even if an iteration of me no longer does.

If my particular iteration of consciousness ceases to be and is replaced in the same instant with a perfect successor, then the only real difference it will make to anyone or anything in the universe is to "me", and only if I believe it to matter. I do not believe it will matter; I am comfortable with both existence and nonexistence.

So I'll go into the teleporter.
>>
File: nFR0u.jpg (47KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
nFR0u.jpg
47KB, 500x377px
>>2010336
Yeah no.
>>
TNG established you maintain consciousness during the transporter stream during that Barclay transporter phobia episode so all fears about the transporter killing you are unfounded.
>>
Fuck you, dad!
>>
File: crying feels.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
crying feels.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>2009642
>live in a world where teleportation is common
>be anti-teleporter fag
>everyone else can travel to and from work instantly, take cheap vacations, visit faraway relatives regularly, is perfectly happy with this arrangement
>you have to waste literally hundreds of hours of your life, not to mention thousands of dollars, on conventional modes of travel
>th-those poor fools, if only they understood my superior philosophy they'd realize they're actually killing themselves and stop. At least I'm safe!
>yfw
>>
File: 9566027_orig.jpg (45KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
9566027_orig.jpg
45KB, 800x451px
>THE TELEPORTER! IT'S A FAKE!

wat do?
>>
>>2010448

kek, not bad m8
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.