[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Primary Will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: download (51).jpg (7KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
download (51).jpg
7KB, 221x228px
The Primary Will is the will that create all the others.The will of survive.You donĀ“t get it?Sit down and listen.

Why you work?To get money.Why you want money?To buy things.Why you want buy things?Because I want or need.

What is this need?

Survive.Survive is our Primary Will.We do what we do because we want to do or we need.

The Primary Will,create all the others wills.
>>
File: schope.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
schope.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Sure, but I think you used the wrong picture.
>>
The ultimate goal of the Primary Will is immortality, but immortality is just as horrifying as death.

Existence is FUN, guys.
>>
>>2006234
>The ultimate goal of the Primary Will is immortality

How did you come to that conclusion?
>>
>>2006294

If the Primary Will is to survive, how can one derive any other conclusion? It's not conditional survival, it's just survival.
>>
You're just going to stop there? What motivates survival? Why survive? For what end?

If the 'Primary Will' is just the foundational principle of organic life, then it's reproduction, not survival.
>>
>>2006234
>>2006313

Wrong, the primary will is to survive long enough produce self-sufficient offspring capable of acting in kind, to create New life. It IS a longing toward immortality, but not the kind you're suggesting; it's more along the lines of regeneration/reincarnation as opposed to never dying. Our own bodies are a microcosm of the same concept. Our cells constantly divide and replace the older, ill, and dead cells. Millions upon millions of cells constantly dividing, dying, and being replaced in order to maintain larger and virtually immortal being, from the cells' perspective. No individual cell matters, and the only cells that go against that concept breed cancer.
>>
It can't be that simple
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.