[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Kissinger. Specifically, how much of a part did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Henry Kissinger.jpg (50KB, 615x496px) Image search: [Google]
Henry Kissinger.jpg
50KB, 615x496px
Tell me about Kissinger. Specifically, how much of a part did he play in military overthrow of Allende?
>>
>>2004821
kissenger a good boy, he din du nuffin
>>
>kissinger won a nobel peace prize
>>
>>2004821
Kissinger did nothing wrong, goyim.
>>
he loves soccer
>>
>>2004821
Kissinger ensured American domination only foreigners and apologists hate him.
>>
File: chile-macro.jpg (37KB, 620x200px) Image search: [Google]
chile-macro.jpg
37KB, 620x200px
An overrated impact.

It's not as if he smuggled printing machines on the backs of llamas across the Andes and began mass-pristing pesos. The collapse of Chilean economy under hyperinflation and nationalization was entirely Allende's fault. In this context, it's the natural reaction of any Latin American army general to attempt a coup. The only thing Kissinger did was signalling he was OK with it.
>>
>>2004872
He tried to return it later lol
>>
>>2004821
>After General Pinochet assumed power, United States Secretary of State Henry Kissinger told President Richard Nixon that the United States "didn't do it", but "we helped them...created the conditions as great as possible". (referring to the coup itself).[81] Recent documents declassified under the Clinton administration's Chile Declassification Project show that the United States government and the CIA sought to overthrow Allende in 1970 immediately before he took office ("Project FUBELT"). Many documents regarding the United States intervention in Chile remain classified.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_FUBELT

>>2005312
Part of the reason the Chilean economy went to shit was the US though. Nixon literally told the CIA to "make the economy scream" after Allende was elected.
>>
>>2005312
>>2006802
One of these days, someone will figure out how much of it was Allende and how much of it was CIA.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.