[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck do you insecure faggots hate him so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: bismarck.jpg (33KB, 330x440px) Image search: [Google]
bismarck.jpg
33KB, 330x440px
Why the fuck do you insecure faggots hate him so much?
>>
He's actually popular here, compared to other figures.
>>
>>2004579
He actually accomplished something in life.
>>
>dude Blut und Eisen lmao
>>
>>2004588
>>2004816
This

Bismarck was a masterful trickster in the Concert of Europe. His main fault was that he didn't have anyone to pick up the reins after leaving office. Had Bismarck still been around, Russia would've remained in the 3 Emperors Alliance and Austria would've been restrained from the Balkans.

In hindsight, Bismarck made a mistake in not allowing the 1848 revolutions to unify Germany as a democratic state instead of a militarized union between Prussia and the other kingdoms. Bismarck would've been horrified at what Germany became after his death in 1898.
>>
>>2004579
What's the reason of pickle on the haube?

Did Germans used it in bayonet attacks or was it just so that commanders can better recognize their troops?
>>
>>2004843
It was based on a historic helmet; the spike originally contained horsehair as a plume.
>>
>>2004579
No one on this board have ever said anything bad about him, at least that i've seen.
The general consensus is that Willy fucked everything up by sacking him.
>>
>>2004889
Willy did indeed screw up the peace, but to be fair, it was hard act to follow. The problem with Bismarck is that he was thinking of the short-term; only within his immediate lifetime and not Germany's fate in decades and centuries.

Imagine a world without the Great War. Arguably there never would've been a WW2; at least in Europe. All that destruction and loss of a generation could've been avoided.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.