[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Napoleon's Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Europe_map_Napoleon.png (9KB, 415x422px) Image search: [Google]
Europe_map_Napoleon.png
9KB, 415x422px
What was his endgame?
>>
>>2004020
A pan-European French empire.
>>
>>2004020

A free and secure France. The only purpose of the "empire" was subduing the various monarchies who refused to let that happen.
>>
>>2004050
This. And as a side effect exporting the values of the French revolution.
>>
>>2004050
A free and secure France under his firm control. He never demonstrated real expansionist ambition, he just wanted to be the monarch of France. His wars as well as his domestic policies were conceived in that perspective.
>>
why didn't he win bros
this is so unfair
>>
>>2004083
Here's a fact for you senpai
Good guys have never won a war
>>
Lingua Franca, the cockblocking of the Eternal Anglo, and dominance of New World trade was probably his end game. After that, not too sure if there was an end game.

Oh also to unite the German people under one ruler under a non-Germanic ruler, since that's the only way the Krauts could ever hope to have any semblance of proper rule :^]
>>
>>2004084
ww2
>>
File: Comb25112016064327.jpg (620KB, 800x3745px) Image search: [Google]
Comb25112016064327.jpg
620KB, 800x3745px
>>2004103
Wrong
>>
>>2004103
You were asking for it
>>2004517
>>
>>2004020
Since he saw himself as the continuity of the Merovingians and the Carolingians dynasties, i think he wanted to found a new dynasty of French monarch, too bad that the Anglos kept hindering him.
>>
>>2004710
>Since he saw himself as the continuity of the Merovingians and the Carolingians dynasties

How so?
>>
File: Bee.png (2MB, 964x2108px) Image search: [Google]
Bee.png
2MB, 964x2108px
>>2005177
He (re)established the Power of the Church in France, he protected the Papacy, he used the bee as a herald, he also chose to be crowned Emperor of the French instead of Emperor of France, mixing both the title of Imparator Augustus of Charlemagne and the title of Rex Francorum of Clovis.
>>
>>2005357
>he used the bee as a herald
he chooe the bees as a coat of arm*
>>
File: BEE.png (2MB, 2048x2232px) Image search: [Google]
BEE.png
2MB, 2048x2232px
>>2005385
>>
>>2005559
>>/reddit/
>>
>>2004517
I don't get this picture.
>>
>>2005592
It shows the humane side of the supposedly "inhumane" nazis

Also I don't get the first picture in it. It looks like two heavily disfigured dudes fighting or something
>>
>>2005610
It does seem to contradict itself a bit. I think its just a bunch of pictures of Nazis dicking around The last image is fairly self explanatory.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.