[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Edgelords through history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1478815683366.jpg (38KB, 256x341px) Image search: [Google]
1478815683366.jpg
38KB, 256x341px
>China
>Cao Cao
>Japan
>Oda Nobunaga
>Eastern Europe
>Ivan the Terrible
>USA
>Lincoln
>Southern America
>?
>Africa
>Hannibal
>Middel East
>?
>Kingdom of Swadia
>Count Haringoth
Are these examples of "burn their women, kill their houses and rape their cattle" any good? What about missing ones? Pic unrelated.
>>
>>2003967
>What about missing ones?

Every Assyrian king.
>>
>>2003977
Assyrians are easy mode like huns so they don't count. By edgelords I've meant leaders more brutal than avarege.
>>
>>2003982
Basil the Bulgar Slayer, then.
>>
>>2003987
Ok, so
>Byzantine Empire
>Basil the Bulgar Slayer
>>
>Vlad Tepes
>Charlemagne
>Ceasar
>>
File: belikevlad.jpg (21KB, 460x444px) Image search: [Google]
belikevlad.jpg
21KB, 460x444px
>>2003967
Eastern Europe is not a country. You mean Russia.

Also

>Romania
>Vlad the Impaler
best ruler.
>>
Dude fuck Haringoth with a sharp Zweihander.

Also replace Lincoln with Sherman. Sherman.
>>
Suleiman the Magnificent

>Mustafa was confronted with a choice: either he appeared before his father at the risk of being killed; or, if he refused to attend, he would be accused of betrayal. In the end, Mustafa chose to enter his father's tent, confident that the support of the army would protect him. Busbecq, who claims to have received an account from an eyewitness, describes Mustafa's final moments. As Mustafa entered his father's tent, Suleiman's eunuchs attacked Mustafa, with the young prince putting up a brave defence. Suleiman, separated from the struggle only by the linen hangings of the tent, peered through the chamber of his tent and "directed fierce and threatening glances upon the mutes, and by menacing gestures sternly rebuked their hesitation. Thereupon, the mutes in their alarm, redoubling their efforts, hurled Mustafa to the ground and, throwing the bowstring round his neck, strangled him.
>>
>>2003967
>Lincoln
>Edge ord

HAHAHAH OP. More like General Lee.
>>
>>2004173
I was going to say Sherman was a real edge lord.
>>
>>2003967
>USA
>not Andrew Jackson
>>
>China
>not Wang Mang
/his/ confirmed for koei tecmo pleb
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.