[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*ambushes your legions*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 5330-500x815.jpg (92KB, 500x815px) Image search: [Google]
5330-500x815.jpg
92KB, 500x815px
*ambushes your legions*
>>
MUH EAGLES

GIBT THEM BACK
>>
File: vargvikernes.jpg (4KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
vargvikernes.jpg
4KB, 208x206px
Stop invading my homeland.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (6KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6KB, 268x188px
>>2003594
Rome fed him, It gave him a higher purpose and show him a better life, and what does he do.
Betrays her so he can live amongst trees and moss!
>>
>>2003735
>chooses his ethnic group over the people that befriended him and gave him a life of nobility
>ends up being murdered by fellow Germans in the end
Lmao
>>
>>2003739
like pottery
>>
>>2003739
At least he got some recognition and gratefulness with a 1800 years delay...
>>
>>2003625
I'm happy that this meme is spreading
>>
>>2003739
to be fair enough leaders in that time got killed by their friends and families
>>
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1470483904357.jpg (98KB, 859x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470483904357.jpg
98KB, 859x960px
would a Romanized Germania have a brighter future?
>>
>>2003735
>>2003739
To be honest, Varus and his legions were complete dicks and treating the Germans like shit. And Arminius didn't want to be the fuckboii of some rich Roman for the rest of his life, he wanted to be a king himself, and almost did it.
>>
File: AntoniusMagnus.jpg (115KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
AntoniusMagnus.jpg
115KB, 800x1200px
>>2003594
Well done Arminius, well done...

However
>>
>>2004382

I cannot imagine how awesome the world would be right now.
>>
>>2004527
>To be honest, Varus and his legions were complete dicks and treating the Germans like shit.

as far as i known the Germans were receiving an above average treatment, the legions patrolled and built forts to secure roads and travel and the region was on it's way to become a province.

the germanic leaders only chimped out because that meant taxes and also less power to them.
>>
>>2004623
Well, the chieftains and noblemen were reasonably respected, but the commoners were scorned. The Romans were arrogant assholes, especially during Augustus reign, the peak of Roman power. And German winters were harsh as fuck, they had to struggle to survive, these taxes meant that many went hungry, not to mention all the hostages that Rome demanded. Oh yeah, and Rome attacked Germania mainly because they thought the Germans had gold (Gaul was full of gold). They didn't find much though.
>>
>>2004611
The germanic rhineland was romanized and had cities, look it up.
>>
>>2003594
*nuzzles varus back*
*pounces on varus and notices his lack of legions*
OwO what's this...?
>>
File: berswerker.jpg (53KB, 455x648px) Image search: [Google]
berswerker.jpg
53KB, 455x648px
>all these romeboos
disgusting
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.