[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Christianity's God also YHWH and Allah?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

Did solely Jews know the One True God and do Muslims worship the same God we do, or is our God beyond this?
>>
Mary is cute! CUTE!
>>
File: cirno maga.jpg (216KB, 827x951px) Image search: [Google]
cirno maga.jpg
216KB, 827x951px
This thread is retarded so I'm hijacking it.

What are some good Christmas carols in Latin? The only one my plebe ass is familiar with is Adeste Fideles.
>>
>>2001796
you won't find many carols in latin mate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCo3pH-6ZT0
>>
>>2001783
Yahweh is God is Allah. Yahweh is the deity that showed himself to Abraham and helped Moses lead the Jews out of Egypt. He is the same deity that sent his only Son down to Earth to atone for mankind's sins. He is also the same deity that told the angel Gabriel to have Muhammad write down the true word of God.

Yet these nerds still hate each other. People are just shit.

>>2001796
I haven't heard of any. Christmas and Christianity wasn't exactly big during the height of the Roman empire, so you don't get a lot of actual Latin songs about it; you're more likely to find "Latin" Christmas songs.
>>
File: 1479831859357.jpg (143KB, 800x857px) Image search: [Google]
1479831859357.jpg
143KB, 800x857px
>>2001796
>This thread is retarded
Why
>>
>>2001821
Do you subscribe to one of these three beliefs, or no?
>>
>>2001821
CHRISTMAS IS PAGAN ALL OF IT JESUS WASN"T BORN ON CHRISTMAS IT WAS ALL A SCAM TO CONVERT EUROPEANS MORE EASILY REEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.