[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /his/ oppinion on Charles XII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Karl_XII_1706.jpg (14KB, 210x305px) Image search: [Google]
Karl_XII_1706.jpg
14KB, 210x305px
>>
>>1998976
He was supposed to save the rid of the slavs.. why.. oh god why
>>
He was chosen by heaven
>>
>>1999137
SAY HIS NAME WHEN YOU PRAY
>>
>>1999157
Gång på gång sjung Carolus sång
>>
Why oh why did he fuck up at poltava the fucking retard we could have stayed a great power but instead we lost everything.

t. Swede
>>
Karl*
bitch
>>
>>1999177
The Russians outnbered him by a factor of three. Poltava didn't defeat Charles, weather and Zerg mechanics did.
>>
File: IMG_3227.jpg (149KB, 800x1074px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3227.jpg
149KB, 800x1074px
>>1999299
>muh Slavic hordes!

Charles walked right into Peter's trap.
>>
>>1999324
Russomongols aren't Slavs.
>>
File: Karl_(Charles)_XII_of_Sweden.png (3MB, 1233x1522px) Image search: [Google]
Karl_(Charles)_XII_of_Sweden.png
3MB, 1233x1522px
>>1998976
He was a weird guy who lived a weird life. There are a lot of fun stories surrounding him

>when the Duke of Holstein-Gottorp, Frederick IV arrived in Stockholm to wed the Charles sister, Princess Hedvig Sophia, the two young sovereigns took to partying, drinking, riding drunk and yanking hats and wigs of people on Stockholm's streets, throwing cherry stones at ministers and advisors and even throwing furniture out the windows of Wrangelska Palatset. There are rumors of the two sovereigns competing in strength by cutting the heads off of cows and other animals indoors and the stairs and floors running red with blood, although this has never been confirmed. When the Duke and his newly wed wife left for Holstein-Gottorp, the King calmed down and resumed his normal duties and somber personality.

>The Duke returned in 1699, and the partying resumed. They had animals from the zoo drinking with them and when a bear that had been drinking too much fell out of a window and died when it hit the courtyard, the King, being very drunk, promised to never drink again, a promise that he kept throughout his life.
>>
File: tfwsluts.jpg (90KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tfwsluts.jpg
90KB, 1024x768px
>>1999341
He was such an autist that I really have a hard time believing this. But I want to.
>>
>>1999341
Also
>half of swedens legislation during Charles time was written abroad warring. Many of which are still in use.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.