[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a copy of mein Kampf if I put it in between the koran

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1468011382740.png (145KB, 398x377px) Image search: [Google]
1468011382740.png
145KB, 398x377px
I have a copy of mein Kampf if I put it in between the koran and the communist manifesto on my bookshelf will my normalfag family members not harass me and consider me a nazi weirdo when they come visit later?
>>
>>1996368
If it's between the fucking koran and communist manifesto, it's pretty obvious that you can explain it away by being scholarly.
>>
File: omg.gif (975KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
omg.gif
975KB, 500x361px
>>1996368
Its obvious that they are going to think that you are a new breed of Islamofascist that is trying to organize an uprising of the working class around the world. And they wouldnt be wrong, would they? WOULD THEY?!
>>
>>1996368
>implied thanksgiving meaning OP's family is american
They'll obviously believe you're a pinko nazi jihadist trying to conspire with the white nationalist muslim proletarians to endanger the True American(tm) way of life.
>>
>>1996368
>muh attention whoring bookshelf

GTFO hipster fag
>>
>>1996368
Why do you have a physical copy of Mein Kampf instead of an ebook? Did your nazi girlfriend give it to you?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.