[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

What do you think of him?
>>
>>1995775
inconsequential faggot
>>
>>1995775
Ultimate beta faggot. Got cucked by de Morhenschildt
>>
>enlist in muh reens because of extreme patriotism
>defect to USSR
>marry kgb officer's niece or W/e
>lol no I don't like this I wanna go back to USA
>be allowed back in
>kill president
>get killed by jewish mobster who was acting because of "patriotism"
>jewish mobster dies in jail of heart attack

Literally NONE of this shit makes sense
>>
>>1995820
It's all fucking retarded
>>
>>1995820
He was insecure as fuck and everything he did was an effort to try to seem special.

Oswald was a fuckup his whole life. He didn't join the Marines because he was patriotic, he joined because he wanted to be like his brother, who everyone liked more than him. When he was in, it turns out he kept screwing things up and people still didn't like him, so he got edgy and decided to be a communist to make sense of why no one in the Marines liked him. Then he decided to defect to the USSR, expecting to be seen as a communist hero. It turns out no one gave a shit and he had to live like everyone else, which he didn't like, so he went back to the US. Again, he expected to be treated like a hero (because he had renounced the USSR), but again, no one gave a shit. Then he started panning assassinations to make a name for himself, and fucked up the first one he tried.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.