[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now you're just being edgy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: DSCN0132.jpg (107KB, 762x808px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0132.jpg
107KB, 762x808px
Now you're just being edgy.
>>
it's okay

it's normal
>>
>My genes and familyline made me strong
Literally anime
>>
>>1995136
kek
>>
File: Schädel_und_Nazis.gif (1024KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
Schädel_und_Nazis.gif
1024KB, 500x268px
>>1995112
>>
My dad always told me the Nazis wanted to take over the whole world. And that if the Germans hadn't been defeated, I'd be sprakking de Dutch.
What were the goals of the German offensives? I understand the reasoning behind why the war started but I don't remember anything from my history classes about what the objectives of the war were for the Germans.
>>
>>1995192
Achieving utopia. Same for communism, but stalin wanted to wait until germany held all europe, then liberate it himself and be greeted as a hero. Barbarossa kinda ruined it.
>>
>>1995192
To expand german borders, increasing the gdp and resources of the country
He also wanted to fight the communist behemoth before their industrialisatiom kicked in, which in the long helped out team capitalism quite a bit
>>
>>1995192
They didn't want to take over the whole world. That's nonsense spouted by normies.

They certainly would've come close to it though.
>>
>>1995192
living space in eastern europe at the expense of local population
political and economic hegemony in europe
>>
>>1995192
To basically create a continental German empire with the resources to be self-sufficient and the ability to wave its dick at any other country in the world. Hitler didn't actually give a shit about overseas territory, which is why he would have preferred Britain ask for peace after the fall of France in order to maintain their empire.
>>
>>1995192
having a reason to live. In short, germanic folks were butthurt about France since they rolled over Beethoven with such ease. This had given birth to German nationalism and the Franco Prussian war in which Germans said France: "We're not a door rug anymore, bitch". But France btfo'd them in WWI, shaking the core foundations of the German country. Thus , "let's make Germany great again", give Germany its former glory meant defeating France. this is how Hitler got to power, this is why they never achieved anything but conquering France. For the other objectives (England, Russia), the will was just not there. Sure it was the ideology war so you had a lot of folks willing to fight communism, but Hitler lost his supports. The sole purpose of WWII was to regain the credibility they had lost in WWI. To regain the justification to their existence. To wash (again) the French humuliation.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.