[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this okay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1474649471552.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1474649471552.webm
3MB, 720x404px
Why is this okay?
>>
>>1994125
It's not, only consenting adults should be baptised
>>
File: mfw heretics.png (824KB, 765x780px) Image search: [Google]
mfw heretics.png
824KB, 765x780px
>>
>>1994125
Because Trump said waterboarding is OK. He hates Muslims and wants to baptize all Islamic terrorists. The Webm is a video of a Muslim child held at Guantanamo being interrogated.
>>
at least it's not circumcision
>>
>>1994125
>A broken plastic container
Just why.
>>
are they usually dunked that many times?
>>
>>1994125
>Grey plastic container
What the fuck kind of country is this where they can't afford some carved stone as an altar?
>>
File: 1479532235549.jpg (62KB, 787x560px) Image search: [Google]
1479532235549.jpg
62KB, 787x560px
>>1994125
Christcucks confirmed for satan worshippers and practicing child sacrifice
>>
File: quaker.gif (21KB, 400x411px) Image search: [Google]
quaker.gif
21KB, 400x411px
Daily reminder that neither Protestant or Papist has been able to answer Barclay's refutation of the pagan ceremony of water baptism and that only by humbling yourself and trusting on the Word rather than human invention can you achieve salvation.

>As there is "one Lord" and "one faith," so there is "one baptism, which is not the putting away the filth of the flesh but the answer of a good conscience before God, by the resurrection of Jesus Christ." And this baptism is a pure and spiritual thing, to wit the baptism of the Spirit and fire, by which we are buried with him, that being washed and purged from our sins we may "walk in newness of life"; of which the baptism of John was a figure which was commanded for a time and not to continue forever. As to the baptism of infants, it is a mere human tradition for which neither precept nor practice is to be found in all the Scripture

http://www.qhpress.org/texts/barclay/apology/prop12.html
>>
>>1994212
The hottest pepper wouldn't even be this spicy. Homegrown
>>
>>1994247
no.
IIRC, it's 3 dunks, and it's supposed to be immersion, not slamming him into the water from both ends.
>>
>>1994239
>>1994488

Does it matter what vessel they use so long as it's done?
>>
>>1994716
6 half dunks = 3 full immersions
>>
>>1994488
Georgia.
>>
>>1994716
maybe it's a regional variant?
>>
the babby likes it he thinks he's swimming

fucking liberals reee
>>
>>1994716
>it's supposed to be immersion
[ C I T A T I O N N E E D E D ]
>>
>>1994125
The fucking idiot is holding the babby too tightly and rotating the babby too violently.
>>
>>1994125
Hahaha, poor baby
>>
>>1994125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
>>
Why is this so funny?
>>
>>1994125
why is this okay?
https://www.youtube.com/v/GjUCR44qZLE
>>
>>1995195
The baby's face
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.