[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gender dysphoria or Transsexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: newyorkdolls_1_1354187513.jpg (59KB, 619x320px) Image search: [Google]
newyorkdolls_1_1354187513.jpg
59KB, 619x320px
Is Gender dysphoria or Transsexuality actually a psychological disorder? or is it a genetic thing like omosexuality? Or is it a genetic disorder?
As a society should we accept it or cure it if it is (Disorder of any kind)?

Inb4 /pol/ fags start talking about degeneracy

It's not a thread about what bathroom should they use.
People are ready to call you degenerate or bigot but no one answer or even ask the real question, i'm sick and tired of this shit.

Pic not related, those are drag queens
>>
>>1992312
>D
>E
>G
>E
>N
>E
>R
>A
>C
>Y
>>
Its purely cultural; 100%

>muh individual samples across thousands of years!!
No.
>>
>>1992312
It seems like it would be but I have no knowledge whatsoever on disorders like this. It just seems so ridiculous that you believe your "inner self" is a different gender, that's like saying my inner self is a robot. Why would your spirit even have a gender? I guess it might be because I'm not transgender but I really don't get it. The weirdest thing to me is that a lot of them end up fucking the opposite sex anyway. Like Bruce/Katelyn Jenner still sticks his dick in women and this trans boy (girl who thinks she's a boy) still liked guys, she just acted like a dude. Are they just identifying with Masculine principles or femenine principles or what? I can't understand it
>>
>>1992312
Like homosexuality, it's a mental disorder caused by hormone imbalances in the womb.
And also like homosexuality, it's influenced by culture. Thousands of years ago, those who would be gays now would fuck boys and eventually marry a woman. Now they just fuck boys forever because it's acceptable.
>>
>>1992481
This
>>1992493
This is bullshit, here uncle dawkins mentions the gay gene here, so it's not only about ormonal problems
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHDCAllQgS0
>>
>>1992481
This
>>1992493
This is bullshit, here uncle dawkins mentions the gay gene here, it's not only about hormonal problems
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHDCAllQgS0
>>
>>1992493
and here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDmQns78FR8
>>
>>1992312
David Reimer didn't identify differently but he's just one individual and a proper scientist would have thousands in the sample, unfortunately I do not have millions of Jews and Chinese to experiment on.
There's quite an overlap with Auto-Gynophilia and transgenderism, also overlap with autism and transgenderism.
Post operation suicide rates are quite high, so is drug abuse, but no one is sure whether this is them perceiving the situation as far worse or society's intolerance.
>>
File: IMG_2535.png (354KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2535.png
354KB, 640x1136px
>>1992312
Try the channel 4 documentary 'kids on the edge' the first episode is on trannies, however it is clearly biased, but biased is not always bad.
>>
>>1992673
Society's intolerance it's totally justified if we are talking about illines here
>>
>>1992312
>Is Gender dysphoria or Transsexuality actually a psychological disorder?
Yes, chemical imbalance.
>>
A bunch of medical studies have shown that there are many medical reasons for transgenderism to exist. The include genetic, chromosomal, and hormonal causes. So, in that sense, it's definitely something that's real and can be explained.

But the way people react to it is very likely the result of culture. Conceptions of gender aren't universal, and several cultures around the world have (or have had) different categories for "transgendered" people to have valid identities. The western world doesn't because it operates in a gender binary. That means that in order to make sense of their gender otherness, they need to see themself as the opposite gender, instead of having the possibility of a different option. So, there are physical causes for it, but the way someone handles it is dictated by culture.
>>
>>1992625
So his hypothesis is that bisexual guys pretended to be gay so they could fuck other guys wives while they were out hunting? This is just retarded conjecture
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.