[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 6e103a8519f3fb4da614250e014cd0db.jpg (313KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
6e103a8519f3fb4da614250e014cd0db.jpg
313KB, 1920x1440px
Sup /his/ I am curious about the Rome empire. Could you tell me something about it and answers some of my questions?

When did the Rome empire started? When did it fall?
What happened in 753 B.C. 494 B.C. 449 B.C. 509 B.C. ?
Who was the first and the last king of Rome?
What can you say about Hannibal?
>>
>>1990889
Answer* fuck my phone
>>
Hannibal was dope
>>
>>1990889
Empire started when Octavian proclaimed himself Augustus.

Gibbon proposed 475 (don't remember the exact date, actually) but he's wrong, and there isn't really a specific date unless you're asking about Roman Civ and not just the western empire.

You could literally google those dates and figure them out faster than it would take me to write what they are.

Lucius Superbus

Hannibal fucked my bitch
>>
I'm willing to bet my left testicle that this is OP's homework.

Just google that shit, those really aren't questions you'd need anything more ´than 5 minutes in wikipedia
>>
>>1990889
Fuck off
>>
>Rome empire
>pre-44 BCE
IHBT
>>
>>1990907
Only dates are something I need to know but other things I'm just curious and I hoped someone would tell me something more about those dates than Wikipedia could
>>
>>1990889
>When did the Rome empire started?when otavian becam augustus
>When did it fall?
>What happened in 753 B.C. 494 B.C. 449 B.C. 509 B.C. ?
Read livius
>Who was the first and the last king of Rome?
We don't know if they ever had kangz. But republican historiography tells us Romulus and Tarquinius Superbus
>What can you say about Hannibal?
Which one?
>>
>>1990931
Hannibal son of Hamilcar
>>
>When did the Rome empire started? When did it fall?
It's tempting to think of ancient political entities as modern nation states with dates of declaration and dissolution but this isn't really the case. The Empire started somewhere in the region of 27 BC, and fell in the west somewhere around 475 AD. It fell in the East in 1453 AD, when Constantinople was conquered by the Turks.

>What happened in 753 B.C. 494 B.C. 449 B.C. 509 B.C. ?
That's got nothing to do with the Empire, chum.

>Who was the first and last king of Rome?
If you asked the Romans, they'd say the first King was Romulus and the last was Tarquinius Superbus.

>What can you say about Hannibal?
Good general who lost in the end.
>>
>>1990940
I think Hannibal Barca is a pretty cool guy, he kills romans and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
It is best to date the fall of the Roman Empire at AD1453.
>>
>>1990903
>>1990931
>>1990948

Thank you a lot

/thread
>>
>>1990948
>the last was Tarquinius Superbus
>Superbus
jesus, i have too look up that one to clarify
Rome is really ahead of it's time
>>
why didn't rome in the east absorb rome in the west when it collapsed?
>>
>>1990970
They did: odoaker accepted the the emperor in the east ad his sovereign
And dalmatia became part of the east after the death of Julius nepos
>>
>>1990955
Please everyone ignore Byzaboos
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.