[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you think the middle east would be today if the CIA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Where do you think the middle east would be today if the CIA decided to back him instead of Hekmatyar and Bin Laden?
>>
File: tumblr_lsp2jq8c951qjbr02o1_400.jpg (46KB, 317x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lsp2jq8c951qjbr02o1_400.jpg
46KB, 317x480px
Better.

r.i.p. Lion of Afghanistan, Mujahideen and bane of the russkie
>>
>>1990032
They USA did back him and the Northern Alliance over the Taliban you dumb shit
>>
Afghanistan is not in the middle east
>>
>>1990032
Wow every statement in your post is fucking wrong you retard
>>
it always comes down to supporting people who will behead you for being a kuffar vs people who will behead you only if you slander Mohamed in these suggestions doesn't it?
>>
>>1990032

>the CIA backed Bin Laden

>this is what retarded """woke""" teenagers actually believe
>>
AFGHANISTAN IS NOT IN THE MIDDLE EAST

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1991287
>>1991288
>>1991458

Neither is America but to ask where the middle east would be if America lost the cold war is still a valid question.

Taliban were a leading group in jihad and attracted many people from the middle east who bought the ideas of jihad and the experience they got back with them. Al Qaeda for instance would be one prime example - not to mention the spread of taliban ideology throughout the world and middle east.

But otherwise, OP is a moron for thinking that NATO didn't support the Northern Alliance.
>>
They switched over from backing Taliban through Pakistan pretty late in the whole affair. It was almost at dying throes of Northern alliance, mind.
>>
>>1990032
>>1991002
Traitor
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.