[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: oliver_cromwell_samuel_cooper1.jpg (14KB, 600x626px) Image search: [Google]
oliver_cromwell_samuel_cooper1.jpg
14KB, 600x626px
The fuck was his problem?
>>
>>1989474
Nothing really. He saw a chance and he took it. One of you fucks just try and tell me you wouldn't do the same in the exact same situation.
>>
>>1989486
This. He saw a chance, took it and lost. It's better than not trying.
>>
>>1989474
irishmen in particular
>>
The old game of it's not bad when I do it.

He made himself the King by decrying the old king, and nothing bad happened to him, aside from his body being ritualistically executed, which means nothing.
>>
>>1989492
Didn't Cromwell rule until he died
>>
>>1989584
I think losing in this case meant that the monarchy was restored and his son was dethroned
>>
>>1989586
Well they'd start happens when you ban Christmas
>>
>>1989591
*that's
>>
>>1989591
Banning Christmas is a Prod tradition.

They did it frequently in the US too.
>>
>>1989597
Christmas was celebrated differently back then. You go up to rich people and demand money and if they didnt give it too you, you went to their house and ransacked it
>>
File: 1477408370962.jpg (36KB, 316x410px) Image search: [Google]
1477408370962.jpg
36KB, 316x410px
>>1989607
These are the beauties of Catholicism
>>
>>1989613
More like it was just a way for peasants and lower class to vent off steam and act degenerate
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.