[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was i the greatest president?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: carter.jpg (288KB, 1436x2120px) Image search: [Google]
carter.jpg
288KB, 1436x2120px
Was i the greatest president?
>>
>>1988970
sure was
>>
>>1988970
You were until you endorsed Hillary. You betrayed me Jimmy ;_;
>>
File: jimmy9.jpg (7KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy9.jpg
7KB, 272x185px
>>1988987
you can never shimmy the jimmy
>>
>>1988970

Not at all.
>>
>>1988993
>deregulated airlines
>banned muslims
>fucked over kikes

this man is greeat
>>
god tier personality

unsuccessful as president, however
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(33).jpg (30KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(33).jpg
30KB, 624x352px
No fag
>>
>>1989040
this man is a coal burner
>>
>>1988970
Doesn't beat Ike or Washington but Carter is underrated.
>>
>>1989101
washington was the president that had the 2nd most rebellions while in office
>>
>>1989050
That's what you call a woman who ducks blacks. For a man we just call it Jungle Fever
>>
>>1989006
Pretty much this, I like him as a person but his presidency sucked, especially giving up the Panama Canal.
>>
>>1989245
>Jungle Fever
its called COLONIZED, you uncultured pleb
>>
>>1988970
You were the George W. Bush of democrats, Mr. President. History will come not to vilify you but, it won't glorify you either. You'll be seeing as a chump that was thrusted into something that you were to naive to handle in a way that our better leaders would have.
>>
>>1988970
Morally, personality-wise, I don't think it's too hard to make a case for it.

He wasn't exactly too competent though.
>>
>>1988970

You weren't even the greatest President called "Jimmy".
>>
>>1989245
>For a man we just call it Jungle Fever
I thought we called it a Chimney Sweeper
>>
>>1988970
Fuck no.

>>1989672
This
>>
In 50 years Bush will be seen like Nixon is today
scrrrxn cyp this
>>
>>1989844
Thanks to the internet, people (both democratic and conservative) have begun to learn (or have remembered) that he was a surprisingly progressive guy for the time (hell he's even surprisingly progressive for now. the dude was pushing for something along the lines of a Universal Basic Income for chrissake) and some pretty good maybe even great things were accomplishment (not to mention no one has yet beaten his record for being the American President to receive the most votes in an election ever) during his Presidency that shouldn't be allowed to get overshadowed by Watergate.

History will take pity on George W. Bush. Historians and most people who were around when he was president will eventually (many are already doing this) look back upon him as man with good personality that you'd love to be neighbors or pals with but, not be the leader of your country (much like Jimmy Carter). Most will agree the way he handled things in the few or so days after 9/11 was honorable and a good template for how other Presidents should be in the event of a major terrorist attack.

But, unlike Nixon, I don't think anyone will look back on Dubya and observe, "Hey remember that great (so and so) accomplishment of his?"
>>
>>1989844
Bush will go down as an average president.
>>
>>1989949
I sort of disagree. Bush did some pretty great things for the average American by cutting taxes for everyone and the child tax credit he permanently implemented
>>
I feel bad for him.
>>
I know you guys just post memes and also don't really know any history, but Carter did an amazing thing by actually working with the Iranians to free the american hostages. Any other retard would have started a war that we'd still be fighting today. Despite the "October Surprise," history will look back on this as a masterstroke of diplomacy.
>>
>>1991250
this is so true
>>
so why didn't burgers accept the metric system?
>>
>>1990326
>Cutting taxes is a good thing
>While increasing spending in everything
>Including two unwinnable wars in shitholes because Rumsfeld and Cheney
>Letting the markets do what they want creating the housing bubble
>Made things great for Americans

No.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.