[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RELIGION AINT REAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: insomnia-patrick-star-bloodshot.jpg (27KB, 576x384px) Image search: [Google]
insomnia-patrick-star-bloodshot.jpg
27KB, 576x384px
RELIGION AINT REAL
>>
>>1985584
Yes it is
religion - n
>the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.
>a particular system of faith and worship
>a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance.

Middle English (originally in the sense ‘life under monastic vows’): from Old French, or from Latin religio(n-) ‘obligation, bond, reverence,’ perhaps based on Latin religare ‘to bind.’

To bind is to tie (up), fasten (together), hold together, secure, make fast, attach;

To yoke is to fasten, attach, join

Yoga means 'union' or 'connection'. In Sanskrit, the word 'yoga' is used to signify any form of connection. Yoga is both a state of connection - this comes from the word "yuj" to attach, to unite.
>>
>>1985584
*tips fedora*
>>
>>1985606
The fedora meme is all you have because you have no argument to prove you're religious beliefs as real.

Source: I used to be religious. I know the fear and insecurity you feel when presented with even a joke post that your god doesn't exist. You think with your emotions, and are easily triggered.
>>
Anon, I'm going to level with you.

It's all real, every bit of it. All the apparitions, all the healings, all the bloody Eucharists and prophetic dreams. The ban on Ouija boards is real, and for good reason. The intercession of the saints is real. Purgatory is real.

It's all real. The weeping statues, the icons that leak oil, the power of the popes to make rainbows and heal tumors--it's true. Beyond your wildest dreams, it's true.

Repent, and believe in the Gospel. You really ought to.
>>
When are we gonna make religion illegal?
>>
>>1985934
Rome is a false satanic church with a false gospel
>>
>>1985925
And yet, you cant disprove religion
>>
File: Sophia.jpg (102KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
Sophia.jpg
102KB, 500x628px
>>1985584

Just because he doesn't obviously interfere doesn't mean he doesn't care.
>>
*I* agree with you OP
>>
>>1985964
Which religion? There are thousands.
>>
>>1985584
k
>>
>>1985990
There is only one God
>>
>>1986000
proof?
>>
>>1986006
Read the KJV
>>
>>1986007
Actually there are two, Ahura Mazda and Ahriman who are in constant conflict. Do you even Avesta bro?
>>
>>1986000
You're an atheist toward every god you don't believe in. Can't you see the same logic you apply to the religions you consider nonsense is what atheists do to your god as well?
>>
>>1985584

Religion themselves are real. It's the things religions recognize as real that aren't real.
>>
>>1986019
>Zoroastrianism isn't monotheistic

Absolute blasphemy.
>>
>>1986031
Parsee shill please leave
>>
>>1986019
Isn't everything (even the other guy) just part of Ahura Mazda or some shit though?
>>
>>1985934
Prove it.
>>
>>1986021
What if I believe that all supernatural events are real, but that their causes can be mistaken?
>>
>>1986051
I'm shitposting as a Zurvanist
>>
>>1986055
Yeah, their causes are mistaken as supernatural.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.