[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the Balkans ever see peace?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1463429255545.png (383KB, 468x700px) Image search: [Google]
1463429255545.png
383KB, 468x700px
Will the Balkans ever see peace?
>>
If the christian nations unite against the Turks, in doing so forming tighter bonds between some of them (Greece, Romania and Croatia, as examples of non-conflicting claims) bringing about large scale alliances and in the end a total war. The conclusion of this war will lead to the Balkans being divided between three superstates, a Union of Serbs and Croats, a Greek State, and a unified Romania-Bulgaria.
>>
I dunno Balkans seem pretty peaceful right now desu senpai
>>
>>1984219
>Union of Serbs and Croats
Quoth the raven "Nevermore".
>>
>>1984111

This was already attempted during the Balkan wars and it failed.

Bulgarians wanted Greek clay

Serbs wanted Bosnian clay

Romanians wanted Hungarian clay

Croats wanted Serb clay

Austrians wanted Slovenian clay

cue the clusterfuck that became later WWI
>>
>>1984241

Only because the Serbs are afraid of America.

With Erdogan funding salafist mosques in Bosnia and Albania, I don't know how long that peace will last.

Turkey has been playing their cards correctly, taking over American states assured by US in terms of influence. If EU last more and brings Serbia into the fold, then conflict will be averted, if not you can bet another conflict will happen there in the next 50 years.
>>
>>1984111
Bosnia, Montenegro and Macedonia have to go.
After that regional cooperation does wonders.
Case 1: Bosnia
Red to Serbia, Blue to Croatia.
But then arises the problem, the Bosniak population is geographically split. I'm in favor of very generous autonomy within Croatia, and give some municipalities the option which of the two countries they'd like to join.
Of course the Muslim areas in Serbia and Montenegro would gain generous autonomy as well.
2. Montenegro. Almost all of it goes to Serbia, maybe some minor border adjustments with Albania.
3. Partition between Albania and Bulgaria, maybe Serbia gets a small piece (around Kumanovo)

Other things that need to happen.
The Serbian media and politicians need to stop muttering "muh Kosovo", agree about taking the northern par of it, and strike an extraterritorial agreement about "muh churches".
The Croatian government and median need to stop crying "muh war", "muh serbo commienazi bogeyman that's coming to get us".

The 3 above need to give up on their delusions.

Albanians in general need to stop with gorilla warfare.

There, every major dispute settled. The only issue would be how much autonomy will be needed to appease the Bosniaks.
Funny you should post this thread just as the day of the Dayton treaty ended.
The original document has been lost, and the 3 people who put their signatures on that document 21 years ago have already died.
>>
>>1984276
You're mixing up everything.
>>
>>1984305
kill yourself you autistic meme map painter. Macedonia being independentis WHY there is peace in the balkans. Serbia, Bulgaria and Greece all have claims on Macedonia, give any to anyone and shit hits the fan, thats what happened after the first Balkan war. Afaik from people in Bulgaria, the Bulgarian arny was on high alert and ready to intervene in case Serbia decided to invade Macedonia during the Yugoslav wars.
>>
>>1984351
Only Bulgaria has claim to Macedonia, the Albanians get their part
>>
>>1984305

Why should the Bosniaks be obliged to give up their clay and trust themselves to protection from the very people who turned their guns on them during the wars? Serbs and Croats should be deported from Bosnia and from Herzegovina.
>>
>>1984367
Because the current climate can only lead to more conflict in the future.
No deportations, no war, all of those countries need to drop their bullshit and work together.
>>
File: 1478232575934.jpg (48KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1478232575934.jpg
48KB, 1024x576px
>>1984365
its not theirs you autistic cock juggler. and bulgara getting it triggers "muh old Serbia" and war stars, autistic map painters like you should be banned from posting, i bet you make alternate histories and flags
>>
>>1984111
It's currently at peace.
>>
>>1984387
I specifically said that Serbs and Croats need to drop their "muh" shit.
No, i don't make such threads, and i don't paint maps. I just posted the result for x country ethnic map.
Ethnic tensions need to be alleviated.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.