[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: leo.jpg (13KB, 220x325px) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
13KB, 220x325px
Was it autism?
>>
he thought the papacy was a reward for his hard work
>>
Nah Luther was just a cunt. How do you reconcile with a dude who wants the church to just disappear forever and is threatening the very existence of the church?
>>
File: 1469305976705.jpg (102KB, 960x659px) Image search: [Google]
1469305976705.jpg
102KB, 960x659px
>>
>>1983214
shouldn't it be the other way around cathocuck?
>>
I wonder what kind of sonic fanfic this guy would come up with.

>ayy check it out
>he's called Benignus the hedhgehog, cool right?
>he's a ghost in the shadow unnoticed in crowds and can detect herecy with his eyes and his crossbow is an actual relic from the holy cross
>don't let that faggot luther get this idea, I came up with this shit first
>>
>>1983495
>protestants
>>
File: 1478988974632.jpg (64KB, 559x649px) Image search: [Google]
1478988974632.jpg
64KB, 559x649px
>>1983495
>>1983743
>Catholics = Puppets to nod for popes bullshit excommunications to enable church to have power

>Protestants = Puppets to nod for king of Englands multi wife escapades

to spook or not to spook, that is the question

in all honesty neither of them matter, both were just used and abused for power, follow the old guy who likes to give out permission slips to attack your neighbors
or follow the English king who likes to fuck many wifes and to make male heirs

in the end you both are just following a asshat with illusion of power based on your mouth foaming rants in public, every now and then pope might strong arm a town to burn folks and the English king might send his armies to put few pope fans to death but you're both asshats in the end
don't even get me started with the Jews and Muslims, literally red team vs blue team
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.