[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pope Francis grants priests power to forgive abortion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 24

File: 1479729792021.jpg (312KB, 1125x632px) Image search: [Google]
1479729792021.jpg
312KB, 1125x632px
That's it. Catholicism is over.
>>
I love watching Cathocucks struggle with a world that's moving beyond its Bronze Age oral tradition and population manipulation mythology.
>>
>>1982401
>Catholicism
>Bronze Age
This is a history board. I think you might want to try this one out >>> /reddit/
>>
>>1982402
I was connecting their beliefs with the polytheist Semitic faiths that preceded Judaism and thus, it.
>>
Welp, time to buy a Koran, there's no stopping them now. Catholicism won't survive if Mutumbo and Jorge aren't having 10 kids each.
>>
File: laughing_true_believer.jpg (89KB, 480x404px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_true_believer.jpg
89KB, 480x404px
Top kek, heretics.

On a serious note, the world is overpopulated and millions of children are born into awful living conditions, which is not fair. Unless the various churches offer to adopt these kids, they shouldn't be trying to ban abortion.
>>
>>1982424
How's about those poor retards stop having unprotected sex instead of killing innocents?
>>
>>1982437
no that's wrong
Can't you understand?
fags get aids because they don't have access to free condoms, not because they keep fucking each other in the ass
>>
Ain't religion great. All peace, love and kill that bloody heretic.
>>
>>1982437
>>1982440
Yeah! Nobody should have sex! How come nobody ever thought to make that a rule before???
>>
>>1982399
Technically anyone can forgive abortion, a priest has no business in it.

The parents and the aborted baby are the only people involved and God obviously.

People like confession because it is an affirmation to get them on "on the right track" so they hear they are forgiven they can work out their reality.

Mainstream Christianity is kind of a joke, because it is literally a business and very time they try something new, Christians and atheists alike have a problem with it. That's why reading the Gospel for yourself without any "church leader" holding your hand is recommended because thinking for yourself and understanding God in your experience is better than, "let's see what my church leader says, he isn't Christ or anything, but still..."
>>
>Catholics forgiving something god doesn't allow to schmooze up to sinners

What else is new? At least they're not making people pay money this time.
>>
>>1982452
is pulling out too much to ask for?

most sexualy active teenagers master it by their 18th birthday
>>
>>1982466

I love you're calling other people retards but you think pulling out is reliable birth control.
>>
>>1982440
>>1982452
Did either of you read my post or did you decide to sperg out instead in order to cover up your immorality?

I would much rather people had unprotected sex than had abortions, retards.
>>
>>1982471
It has been for me for quite some time now.
>>
Alright, what does the Pope actually say?
I'm a protestant atm, and always have been, but i suspect that this was taken out of context and manipulated.
>>
File: 1470166872871.png (1MB, 741x741px) Image search: [Google]
1470166872871.png
1MB, 741x741px
>>1982471
>he believed the bush era christfag sex ed classes that said pulling out isn't a viable form of birth control
Abstinence only top kek
>>
>>1982477

Please be b8.
>>
>>1982399
Killed by a lightning bolt when?
>>
>>1982488
Why? Do you know anything about my own life that I don't?
>>
>>1982493

I know you're a retard.
>>
>>1982502
So in other words you've got proven wrong and have nothing else to say. Got it.
>>
>>1982502
>Effectiveness is an important and common concern when choosing a birth control method. Like all birth control methods, the pull out method is much more effective when you do it correctly. Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 4 will become pregnant each year if they always do it correctly.
>4% failure rate
playing with fire amirite?
>>
>>1982507

Proven wrong about what? You think pulling out is reliable birth control. It isn't. Thus you're a retard. Please encourage your girlfriend to get an abortion when she inevitably gets pregnant.
>>
>>1982510

Are you disagreeing?
>>
>>1982399
TIME FOR ORTHODOXY
>>
>>1982477

Its not 100% effective, especially with those who produce a lot of precum.
>>
>>1982399
I think it's cool. my brothers girlfriend had an abortion before she met him because her mom talked her into it and she has a lot of guilt from it.

I know killing babies is wrong but people often forget how abortion also hurts the women who have to wake up everyday and remember they are a murderer.
>>
>>1982514
I know you master the only 100% safe method, which is perpetual virginity, but some of us like sex.
>>
>>1982493
Not him, but that's like saying "I went to the dog track the other day and won $400 bucks the other day, so the solution for ending poverty is to have everyone go down and gamble at the dog tracks.

The problem is that people are going to have sex regardless of how much you don't want them to.
When people have access to quality sex education and contraceptives, they don't need an authority figure telling them to not make retarded decisions.
When people aren't educated and don't have access to contraceptives they're going to make retarded decisions anyway and tell the authority figure to go pound sand.
>>
File: 1479415138472.jpg (33KB, 356x425px) Image search: [Google]
1479415138472.jpg
33KB, 356x425px
>>1982399
This motherfucker is going off the rails
I bet the people that voted him into power are kicking themselves and hoping he'll just drop dead soon
>>
>>1982530

Ok imbecile, listen. There are plenty of effective birth control methods. Pulling out is not one of them. I am trying to do you a favor here. Please do some research.
>>
>>1982535
Why? The Pope is divinely infallible on matters of faith. STOP getting angry at gods rightfully chosen voice on earth you CINO.
>>
>>1982535
you people are taking this too seriously because abortion so politicized

forgiveness of sins is the essence of christianity. the only unforgivable sin is the denial of the holy spirit. the pope merely clarified this.
>>
Isn't the Pope supposed to literally just fucking die if he abuses his office and falls out of God's will or something like that?
>>
>>1982538
96% success rate seems pretty okay to me

Would you consider a lotto for megamillions with 96% odds to win a gamble?
>>
This pope is the anti christ
>>1982401
Killing babies is progress.So tolerant!
>>
File: 1467928842485.png (124KB, 5000x2571px) Image search: [Google]
1467928842485.png
124KB, 5000x2571px
>>1982544
>divinely infallible
How can he be infallible if god did not create humans as a perfect beings?
Also says who? God?
Where did he claim that?
>>
>>1982544
This. God wants abortion now because niggers and gooks are having too many children. The Pope is just a messenger. Don't kill the messenger.
>>
>>1982524
>I know murder is wrong but people often forget how murder also hurts the women who have to wake up everyday and remember they are a murderer.
I don't know why we should feel more pity for a whore than a murderer by your logic
>>
>>1982406
You're a moron, end yourself.
>>
>>1982553
Not even that guy but
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_infallibility
>>
File: 1477977118861.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1477977118861.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>1982523
>mfw I don't care and I don't engage in any sexual unions I wouldn't mind resulting in children from
>>
File: 1470340890521.jpg (359KB, 3000x2494px) Image search: [Google]
1470340890521.jpg
359KB, 3000x2494px
Aren't actual murderers absolved as long as they confess?

Literally what's the difference?
>>
>>1982563
if they actually come to repentance then why wouldn't feel sorry for a poor sinner who was lied to and made to murder?
>>
>>1982566
That doesn't prove jack shit
Saying you can speak to god and can never be wrong sounds like something the devil would say to trick people
>>
>>1982574
>>1982577
Good points.
>>
>>1982552
since whend is a fetus a baby?
if it depends fully on themother to be alive it isnt a baby yet
>>
>>1982574
absolved?

You must misunderstand, the crucifixion was to absolve original sin and confession is only the act of seeking redemption.

Committing murder has no redemption from a clergymen, and so you're basically 100% going to hell.
>>
>>1982550
>96% success rate seems pretty okay to me

Because your brain isn't developed enough yet to properly weigh risk. In any case, that's the success rate with "perfect technique." Real world usage is more like 75% successful.

>Would you consider a lotto for megamillions with 96% odds to win a gamble?

"Winning" here is "not ruining your life," not becoming a millionaire.
>>
>>1982578
to be honest, theology has the right to work outside logic.
>>
>>1982597
>Real world usage is more like 75% successful.
[citation needed]

boy those bush era sex Ed classes really did a number on your generation not enjoying barebacked sex

feelbad4u
>>
>>1982597
>"Winning" here is "not ruining your life," not becoming a millionaire.
Sick implication there

Why are some people so deathly afraid of becoming parents?
>>
>>1982564
no u
>>
>>1982578
Then why are you upset with catholic doctrinal changes, you Protestant.
>>
>>1982563
Christ was all about loving the sinner and hating the sin, tbhwu kindred.
>>
>>1982604
>[citation needed]

Literally first Google result:

https://www.optionsforsexualhealth.org/birth-control-pregnancy/birth-control-options/effectiveness

>USE EFFECTIVENESS (Actual Use)
>73%
>>
>>1982603
Sure, but if you want to avoid the possibility of experiencing eternal damnation in hell then its probably not a good idea to listen to man made bullshit like the holy trinity or the so proclaimed, but never confirmed by God nor Jesus, Popes divinely infallible.
Its one thing to be driven by faith, but that doesn't mean you have to be blinded by stupidity or ignorance.
>>
>>1982590
Perhaps I'm confused, are you saying that murder is an unforgivable sin?
>>
>>1982615
Who said I was upset?
Also who said I was a Protestant?
>>
>>1982630
I said so and it's clear you're Protestant if you're questioning the word of gods absolute and only voice on earth.
>>
>>1982610
>Why are some people so deathly afraid of becoming parents?

Because if you become one before you're ready it will ruin your life. You're clearly not one.
>>
>>1982626
you have an awful lot of opinion about something you clearly do not understand. Its not as if those concepts were just thought up one day by someone and remained for convenience.

The trinity, papal infallibility, etc are the result of years of theological debate among a group of intellectuals who followed a different school of thought than logic/reason.

Its a common issue to be honest, I don't blame you personally, but if you're actually interested then you should read on it.
>>
>>1982625
condoms have a catastrophic failure rate if you use them incorrectly as well

it's okay, you're a millennial retard that is afraid of risk, we get that
>>
>>1982642
How exactly will it ruin your life?
>>
>>1982610
Because some people do not just want to poop out babies but would like to grant them decent developing environment to do so, which is ever more difficult to achieve as automation and delocalisation go rampant
>>
>>1982629
No, I'm saying that regardless of what an individual clergymen thinks, during confession he gives a path of redemption and cannot absolve any sin himself.

Then it falls to the heavenly apparatus to sort out sinners after death, murder being in direct conflict with a commandment, is sure to send you to the pit.
>>
>>1982650
>have place to stay
>don't feed them poison jew food
I don't see what else one could possibly need, unless you think all those meme baby classes are necessary.
>>
File: 1470083718694.jpg (41KB, 450x327px) Image search: [Google]
1470083718694.jpg
41KB, 450x327px
>>1982639
>God is a fetishist
Wew.
>>
>>1982639
>I said so and it's clear you're Protestant if you're questioning the word of gods absolute and only voice on earth.
Says who motherfucker?
If God or Jesus didn't say so, nor if its written in the bible then that's man made fan-fiction tier bullshit

>>1982643
>The trinity, papal infallibility, etc are the result of years of theological debate among a group of intellectuals who followed a different school of thought than logic/reason.
This is faith, not philosophy
There ain't nothing to discuss or worm your way into
If it does not come from God, then there is no reason to believe its true.
Just because someone is in a high position in a church or organization does not make that person opinion the word of god.
What makes them so different from a random homeless person claiming that "THE END IS COMING GOD HAS TOLD ME"
>>
>>1982647
>retard that is afraid of risk
>>
>>1982661
Retard was the wrong word, it should be "low testosterone beta faggot".
>>
>>1982660
Well, you obviously have your mind made up
>>
>>1982652
I see, you're saying that a clergyman forgives nothing himself, but rather is a gateway between you and forgiveness from God.
The clergyman forgiving you doesn't mean that God forgives you, and without forgiveness from God you're going to hell?
>>
>>1982625
Whatever pussy, go back to your safe space, I'll keep slamming cunts barebacked and pulling out because it's super effective and none of your sensationalized bullshit that says it isn't will be ignored...
>>
>>1982664

Yeah, ruining three lives for no reason is so manly. Stupid monkey.
>>
>>1982670
IIRC the clergymen forgiving you or not doesn't matter, in the confessional you are an instrument and not the individual.

Otherwise yes, and forgiveness from God is always via redemption which is usually started by confession.
>>
>>1982658
Money to pay the house, decent food, a stable relationship, and two well adjusted parents
I feel sorry for 80% the kids I know, telling me, with the naivity of a 6yo, how actually shit their life at home is. People are fucked up and fucked up people dont make good parents
>>
>>1982674
>beta numale manlet considers impregnating a woman with your seed is life ending
it's an old meme, but it checks out sir
>>
>>1982667
Maybe if your point of view wasn't built on a solid foundation of nothing, you could convince me away from mine
But man is fallible, man makes mistakes, god does not
Man sees from one narrow perspective while god sees them all
When it comes to faith, you cannot put your trust in man, only God can lead you where you need to go.
>>
>>1982672

You are why the human race is getting dumber.
>>
>>1982687
96% success rate

nuttin' personnel kid
>>
>>1982672
He wishes he could so much as touch a woman's breast, and yet he's giving birth control advice on a Cantonese caligraphy website. Pathetic.
>>
>>1982676
If you already live someone, you're good.

Unless you live with mommy and daddy, in which case just lol.
>decent food
This is cheap as fuck, just knowing how to cook helps.
>stable parents blablabla
Again, that goes back to what I said in the first place, I don't sleep with a woman unless I could see her be the mother of my children. Make sense?
>>1982682
>better wrap my dick in an endocrine disrupting petroleum product sock in order to have sex!
>>
>>1982406
Nice goalpost moving retardo
>>
>>1982686
well, start from the beginning. I know it is difficult to understand the theological basis that things turned out, especially because there is a rational basis for everything as well that served other purposes, for example political.

However, doctrine was crafted with integrity in mind most of the time. Cults would form over controversial issues which would harm doctrinal integrity over the course of history and it'd be up to theological discourse to create canon.

Again, there is a reason and logical basis for the decisions made but they are second to the theological compromise that actually solved the issues.
>>
>>1982694
>the fact you think the love of your life, in this time, is suitable to be the mother of your children, infallibly means she is
Statistically she is not, by far
Lots of couples even get as far to do great up to the point of having children, but even those good enough to get there, usually end up hating each other and making childhood for their offspring just shit
Good on you if that's not your case, but the point stands that it takes 2 good parents and prolonged economical stability to bring up a kid how it deserves to and those things are precious and rare
>>
Well... Can I become orthodox?
>>
>>1982716
Not everyone needs to raise their kids in Lilly white suburbs in a good school district with piano recitals and baseball on the weekends to be good parents, white boi.
>>
>>1982723
>a nigger
Well it all makes sense now.
>>
>>1982716
I go into it with the expectation of me being in charge here and her doing as I say, like staying away from pain killers, processed foods, soy products, hair products, grocery receipts etc. during pregnancy, this is why you need two parents, you need the father to mold the mother.

And again, I avoid low quality women in the first place.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>1982399

we need him now more than ever
>>
>>1982723
You are missing the point, and badly
>>1982731
Good luck finding that and even if you do, remember your case is literally a major minority
>>
>>1982744
not going to lie, I know his attitude was meant to serve antagonism, but that speech made me tear up.
>>
>>1982748
I am beginning to be more and more of the belief that it is not found, but created, which has been for the large part my main problem with women in the past.
>>
>>1982771
What if the problem is nowadays people are too self-absorbed to "waste time" creating a relationship, or too pussified to be able to
The latter being definitely my case. I can hardly provide my own well being, im not going to risk it with a kid when the main victim of my gamble's results is the child
>>
>>1982781
reducing social problems to self-absorption or pussification is fucking retarded, kek
>>
>>1982781
I think a lot of people overestimate how much they need. You can live on very very little.

And I mean, as far as creating a relationship goes, you just need to be firm in what you want.
>>
>>1982787
We have a saying here which goes somewhat like "few words are needed when dealing with those who understand well"
>>
>>1982830
do not even pretend that your reductionism can be seen as anything more than a failure as a speaker.
>>
>>1982399
Talk about history or get out.
>>
>>1982830
>"few words are needed when dealing with those who understand well"
words like "muh degeneracy"
>>
>>1982486
>Abstinence
This works if you start use /a/ and play VNs.
>>
>>1982399
Why do you have a problem with this? abortion is still considered a mortal sin
>>
>>1982437
How about you stop preventing the distribution of condoms? How about you magically stop people from committing sexual assault?
>>
>>1982842
What I'm saying is that defining social issues was secondary to the argument and furthermore I takr for granted we all have an idea of what they are anyway
>>
>>1982660
>Says who motherfucker?
>If God or Jesus didn't say so, nor if its written in the bible then that's man made fan-fiction tier bullshit

The prot is upset I called him a proddie, so he says something Protestant angrily in response.
>>
Uhh abortion like any other sin is forgivable. It doesn't change the fact that's a mortal sin that's morally disordered.
Did you know that the Catholic Church gives absolution to murderers (adult) and thieves too?
>>
>>1982697
I really wasn't, but once again....no u
>>
>>1982920
Declare a fatwah against them.
>>
>>1982401
This
>>
>>1982590
>and so you're basically 100% going to hell.

You are very, very dumb.
>>
>>1982652
>murder being in direct conflict with a commandment

But that's false you absolute retard.
>>
>believers

Look at all the protestants ITT thinking this somehow looks good for them. You're all in the same boat faggots, with the Muslims, Jews and Hindus too. It's all a fucking sham, all of it. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>1982978
>>1982973
not arguments, but nice
>>
>>1983000
Yeah because your posts had so many arguments so i had to come up with such an elaborated argument myself!
>>
>>1982984
You've done it now >:{

Prepare to be inundated with photos of socially atypical men wearing wrongbad hats!
>>
>>1982984
We are actually atheists or agnostics pretending to be orthodox
>>
>>1982399
>Pope grants priest power to

Always makes me lol how christians think making their religion evolve without any new prophet or message from their God allowing it is okay

Muslims may be backward barbarians, but at least they're coherent within their retardation
Christians are just full ridiculous with their constant wanton updates
>>
>>1983040
>heh you're not allowed to interpret your religion the way people who have been responsible for interpreting it makes no sense heh I said so heh can't you see how consistent and progressive islam is Abdul plz fuck my wife
>>
>>1982424
You are comparing being born in latín america or a ghetto with africa
>>
>>1982461
kek christianity has been literally a business since Rome officially adopted it
>>
>>1983040

If you can forgive murder why not abortion?
>>
>>1982399
>pope can make dogma whatever he wants and you have to accept it
>catlicks will defend this
>>
>>1982399

ITT: People who dont read
>>
>>1983705
>Protestants can make up their own headcanon and it becomes real to them
>Splits in protestant churches occur because one person's Deviantart OC pisses another person off so they make their own Deviantart OC church
>>
>>1983721

> Letting people read and be able to interpret their religion for themselves is stoopid XDXDXDXD

> Let the magic man and false idols tell us what to think

Holy shit Catholicism is fucking stupid lol.
>>
>>1982574
>Expecting /his/ to understand religion beyond shitposting
>>
>>1982399
>Priests can forgive sins
wooooow
>>
File: fast shooter face.jpg (54KB, 324x327px) Image search: [Google]
fast shooter face.jpg
54KB, 324x327px
>>1982647
It's easier to avoid breaking a condom with some practice than to avoid shooting early.
>>
>>1982466
>>1982477
[laughing uncontrollably]
>>
>>1983966
Fuck condoms though. You might as well fuck a balloon.
>>
Catholicism is literally flavor of the month: the religion

>What's popular today? Abortion? Oh that's right, we were always for abortion!
>>
>What people want to believe today? Abortion? Sodomy? Bestiality?
>Why these are HOLY sacraments, says the infallible, never changing authority of the Pope!
>>
Abortion is a cruel and terrible sentence on an innocent individual in the 1st stages of development. Such terminations are unpatriotic, it destroys the next generation of teachers, doctors, engineers, brickies, plasterers, builders etc.

It is small wonder the US needs migrants, the only way we can raise revenue through taxes, is through migration from India, Africa, China etc
>>
>>1984002
>>1984019
This. Catholicism already died when they suddenly decided usury was okay. They literally sold out.
>>
>>1983884
>interpret their religion for themselves is stoopid

so like interpreting that abortion is ok?
>>
>>1984113

I'm referring to the Pope when I say "Magic Man" brush, clearly you misread my post.
>>
>>1982411
>Catholicism won't survive if Mutumbo and Jorge aren't having 10 kids each.
but Mutombo and Jorge are Christians
>>
>>1982399
>That's it. Catholicism is over.
Why?
God just gave the pope new patch notes.
>>
>>1984021
next generations of teachers, doctors, engineers, brickies, plasterers, builders.
brickies.
the fuck kind of name for something is that.
sounds like /r9k/ made it up.
>>
>>1982578
>>1982578
t. Luther
>>
>>1984002
The only thing this desision says is Priest now have the authority to lift the excommunication one people who had an abortion.

if you have an abortion you are still considered excommunicated by the church until you approach them as ask forgiveness
>>
>>1982399
This pope is fucking brilliant. He has got billions of morons considering him a liberal when in fact he's doing absolutely nothing whatsoever to liberalize the church.
Take this statement: it means fucking nothing. All priests already had the power to grant absolution in confession to women who had an abortion, so he literally did fucking nothing.
He even reiterated that god would only absolve repentant hearts (so 99.9% of women aren't gonna be absolved anyway) and that abortion is fucking murder.
He's a master fucking troll.
>>
File: pope.jpg (285KB, 1484x1079px) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
285KB, 1484x1079px
>>1984600
explain this
>>
>>1984600
Before only bishops and their appointed reps had this authority.

But your right in that he only changed an administrative policy rather than any matter of faith
>>
>>1984612
>*sluuuuuurp*
>"MMmmmm das rite wite boi. suck dat big black foot"
>>
>>1984612
>explain this
That shit is as old as the gospel. It's horrible to see, but it has a logic behind it that a christian can get behind.
But fuck me is it horrible to see.

>>1984614
But is he really talking about the excommunication? Looks to me like he's talking about confession.
>>
File: Roman papacy.png (38KB, 1000x1000px)
Roman papacy.png
38KB, 1000x1000px
>>1982399
Daily reminder that everytime you Christcucks post this shit, just look at OP's headline.

That's how they do it. That is how they survive. Not pretty now, isn't it?
>>
>>1984631
Jesus washed the feet of his disciples.no mention of slobbering on them.
>>
>>1982574
>>1982584
Only bishops can forgive murders. With this he's saying that abortion is a lesser sin than murder, which goes against Catholic teaching.
>>
>>1984406
Yeah but it's coming from a pope who preaches tolerance and doesn't dress like Elton john, so that makes it EVUL
>>
Catholicism is pure memery at this point.

The only thing they give a fuck about any more is filling pews.
>>
>>1984706
Only God can forgive.

Francis is a heretic. The entire Roman Catholic Church is nothing but a front for satanic maniacs.
>>
>an unthinking, unmoving, undeveloped bundle of cells is equal to an actual person

Is jerking off also murder you goddamn morons
>>
>>1982466
>others are retards
>pulling out is effective contraception.
>>
>>1982440
Lmfao!
Pretty sure my sides just hit a Russian satellite
>>
File: 1459019203897.jpg (52KB, 639x803px) Image search: [Google]
1459019203897.jpg
52KB, 639x803px
>>1982452
JEEZ DONT JUDGE ME ANON!!!!
>be me
>pozzing my neg
>bornthisway.jpg
>GETS AIDS
> "oh fucc this is because of those evil religious people! they must have put a curse on me"
> hire a voodoo witch doctor to cure me of my aids
>mistakes me for a small child because of my noodle like frame
>he rapes me
>(its not technically rape because hes black)
>MFW someone on 4chan actually asks me to be sexually responsible
>>
>>1982437
You might as well try to stop water being wet. People have been fucking like animals since the dawn of time and shall continue doing that.

Your argument is frivolous.
>>
>>1982402
Babylonian paganism is bronze age. Catholicism is nothing more than Babylonianism
>>
>>1985710
>>pulling out is effective contraception.
Yes it is, and those who do it ought be killed for their murder
>>
>>1985703
Well, it sort of is. This is why in Catholicism, masturbation is a sin.
>>
File: cardinal-sarah.jpg (303KB, 1200x1681px) Image search: [Google]
cardinal-sarah.jpg
303KB, 1200x1681px
>>1985844
Then they should respect the creative powers of sex. Sex makes life. That's a mystical, supernatural thing, and it shouldn't be taken lightly.
>>
>>1982437
You only care about those "innocents" until after they are born and thrown in the system because their parents didn't want them.

Or unless it's your teenage daughter who is pregnant.
>>
>>1982399
why do conservatives complain about abortion when killing unwanted babies was perfectly normal in pre-industrial era?
>>
>>1986053
why do liberals complain about racism when lynching unwanted negros was perfectly normal in pre-civil rights era?
>>
>>1982399

>That's it. Catholicism is finally breaking free from the shackles of its history.
>>
So, how long before they finally allow priests to marry? I mean, there is nothing in scripture or pre-11th century tradition to support it, and they already allow it for priest in the Eastern Rite Catholic churches.
>>
File: 1478314231426.gif (966KB, 200x150px)
1478314231426.gif
966KB, 200x150px
>Francis, fewer and fewer people are going to church, how do we make Catholicism more appealing?
>DUDE, POPULAR MEME OPINIONS LMAO

I don't understand this retard. He's bending over for redditors by basically saying "DO WHATEVER YOU WANT LOL" even though they are never going to do anything for the Catholic church anyway.
>>
>>1986060
Because it's barbaric. If you want to complain about violence in the black community go right ahead but if you want propose making legal unwarranted slaughter of black people nationwide just because the idea of it makes you hard, stop trying to pretend you are any better morally or culturally. Because you will not only end up killing black people if this civil war happens. You will kill many of your own fighting for their human rights.

You will become everything that you supposedly hate. And the world will look on you in disgust (more than they already do). Plus you already, like, committed mass genocide on the Native Americans, so.
>>
>>1986111
>muh morals
>>
>>1982440
>fags get aids because they don't have access to free condoms

Fags get aids because they're more likely to participate in degenerate sex acts like fucking 10 men bareback in a backstreet massage parlour.

They're filthy fucking degenerates that insist on over-sexualising everything.
>>
>>1986117
My digits confirm I'm right.
>>
>>1986118
Straight people are the ones who sexualize everything.
>>
>>1982399
Catholicism is a fake pagan religion
Go back to chanting to Mary and worshipping idols while your wife murders her child.
>>
>>1982399
And? Priests have had the ability to forgive murder, genocide and torture, it'll just be like every other sin, if you keep on doing it then the priest won't think you're truly repentent and just make you sit in that confessional until the apocalypse.
The big deal would be if he said abortion wasn't a sin
>>
>>1982556
>This. God wants abortion now because niggers and gooks are having too many children
Asians have shit birth rate
>>
>>1982524
>>1982524
Two solutions to this problem
A
Don't be a slut and get married and be in a stable relationship and then decide to have kids
B
Don't walk in back alleys and don't do drugs, never be by yourself, humans are social animals by nature
>>
>>1984600
The other thing he did this week was state the confessions from the schismatic traditionalist group SSPX are valid. The SSPX has been given an offer to re-intergrate with the church as a "personal prelature" (the same legal designation used for Opus Dei). As part of the negotiations the Vatican admitted that the Second Vatican Council had "no doctrinal content" (i.e. it wasn't a normal ecumenical council that made infallible declarations, just a "pastoral" council).

Is Francis a trad under deep cover as a liberal Jesuit?
>>
>>1986324
>women shouldn't go outside alone

Sandnigger religions really are all the same
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 236x354px
>>1982521
As much as I also feel like orthodoxy is the alternative path. Don't let shit tier 4chan memes get in the way of Rome and the rosary.
>>
File: image.jpg (323KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323KB, 750x1334px
>>1982535
Yes, he is banging out of order. But shit mate, one bad Pope shouldn't scare away Catholics from Rome. We had bad popes before.
>>
>>1986294
Don't see why it is fake. And if it is so pagan has it not done a great job going hand in hand with European culture, as the religions before them, pagan religions.
>>
>>1982399
He doesn't even need to do this though. Priests could already give absolution through confession.

Fucking CNN man
>>
>Please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago.
>>
>>1982483

In the old Canon Law, abortion had an automatic excommunication attached to it (i.e. thing barring the sinner from sacraments), which could be dispensed by bishops. Bishops could, however, delay this power to ordinary priests. This happened a lot in some places, like the US. Francis is now simplifying the process - the excommunication can be now dispensed by priests without the need to have this power delayed to them by their bishops.

That's it.
>>
File: 1433814555958.gif (564KB, 480x340px)
1433814555958.gif
564KB, 480x340px
>2000 year old institution that survived Roman persecution, fall of Rome, islamic invasions, rise protestantism, enlightement, French revolution and communism will be destroyed from within by some goofy Sudaca cuck

Pottery
>>
>>1985703
Person is a legal and juridical construct.

A jew was not a person for a while.
When can we talk about a human? I think we do at conception.
>>
Matthew 23:9

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
>>
File: IMG_5494.jpg (104KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5494.jpg
104KB, 500x500px
>>1986419

Was he wrong?
>>
>>1989074
Nothing is wrong in either picture.
>>
File: catholic.jpg (713KB, 1150x2896px)
catholic.jpg
713KB, 1150x2896px
>>
File: Kiss.jpg (37KB, 448x319px)
Kiss.jpg
37KB, 448x319px
>>
File: 1470764820329.jpg (10KB, 250x227px) Image search: [Google]
1470764820329.jpg
10KB, 250x227px
>>
>>1987984
well, that sudaca is a mix of communism, frenchified enlightenment, and italians, i.e. is argentinian
>>
>>1989094
Your problem is not with Catholics, its with Christianity, or at least any Christianity that tries to live by Jesus's teachings.

Christianity is not a "strong" religion.
>>
>>1989083

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>die a week ago.
>aborted a baby w/ no absolution
>eternity in hell
Oof, so close
>>
>>1989096
Alhamdulillah!
>>
>>1982984
>implying you being right worries me in anyway
Mate, even if in the end death is just the subsequent fizzling out of our neurons into an empty void and there is no afterlife, its not as if I will even be aware of my existence past death to know you were right.
desu, so long as Judaism isn't the correct religion, being a Christian is a win-win situation, because most religions don't damn you to eternal torture and suffering, and instead tends to be some form of temporary or at the very least not pure suffering forever
>>
At this point I'm convinced that the Pope is just a Communist plant designed to destroy Catholicism.

Like, what the fuck is even the point of your religion if you don't actually have any rules.

Even Buddhists have a rule: meditate.

Not sure how much this is going to affect Protestants, Mormons, and Eastern Orthodox however.
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.