[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Government's Using Technology Against the Populace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: hm.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>hur dur the government will never use technology against us or to track our movements
>hur dur only pedos use encrypted technology and wish to hide what they're doing

>Literally two world wars in the past century which resulted in the deaths of 10s of millions and stalinist and Nazi governments which killed millions in gulags and concentration camps

When will modern man wake up?! And realize that liberty is the most important thing...
>>
Liberty isn't the most important think, I mean freedom matters, but it isn't the number one priority.
>>
*thing
>>
There is literally no downside to a 100% surveillance police state where everyone is microchiped and all transactions are cashless and are posted to a public ledger.

Prove me wrong.

Protip: you literally can't.
>>
>>1981807
Holocauster and Gurag literally happened not because of muh government surveillance, but cunts actively rounding people up, old style.
>>
>>1981871
>what are the gestapo and kgb

JUST
>>
>>1981868
>politicans bribed and blackmailed because of surveillance resulting in them being forced to vote in particular ways against the wishes of the electorate because of security agencies
>>
>>1981855
Where people are free, they prosper, it's why the USA GDP is so high, retard!!
>>
>>1981868
Makes it easier for police to collude with corporations to stifle competition or steal innovation.
>>
>>1981868
L A B O R V O U C H E R S
A
B
O
R
V O U C H E R S
>>
>>1981868

What if George Soros owns all the microship industry and and the Rothschilds own all the cash?
>>
>>1981807
Most normies don't have a use for privacy, only people who work in finance, research/design or politics have a real practical need for it.

People don't like the idea of some government worker snooping through their baby photos, but they will never feel strongly enough to do anything about it. They are more interested with identity politics or Trump's memes and other irrelevant distractions.

>wake up sheeple
>dude, we'll be like North Korea in 3 weeks! lmao
Most conspiracy theorists just squawk, if they aren't going on about the illuminati or something their arguments are poor, when you point to events in history purely for the shock value you sacrifice realism and the kinds of people you want on your side lose interest.

You have to learn a little about how corruption works in a typical developed democracy, compare them with ostensibly democratic yet highly corrupt emerging markets with well documented proven examples, then find logical steps and create a good argument.
>>
>>1982527
>forget actual mass cleansing and genocide because it's too unrealistic

Maybe it's unrealistic because retards like you push the idea that it's unrealistic. People ought to be reminded constantly of the potential danger and be shown newsreels often of the tragedy occurred.

I would not be against those American 1950s and 1960s cartoons being played showing anti-commie propaganda on a regular basis to remind people how important their rights are.
>>
>>1982539
You didn't understand my argument.

We won't be like North Korea in 3 weeks, it takes lots of small steps, so we need to start looking at what the next step is if we want to prove to normies that it is a problem and get them on board.

You are essentially saying "no, don't investigate actual corruption that is happening now, just keep screaming inanely like Alex Jones".
>>
>>1982539
>I would not be against those American 1950s and 1960s cartoons being played showing anti-commie propaganda on a regular basis to remind people how important their rights are.

And what government is going to do this?

You do understand the primary motive of those in or seeking power, right?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.