[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"an embarrassment and a potent symbol of the depths to which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

"an embarrassment and a potent symbol of the depths to which the Russian academy and society have generally sunk ... since the fall of Communism"

"keeping alive an imperial consciousness and secular messianism in Russia"

Yeah, those kinds of argument always make me suspicious
>>
you're gonna have to explain what the fuck you're talkin about first m80
>>
>>1981703
That is what some of the critics of these books say.
>>
I dunno breh, Russian universities have been pumping out some truly laughable shit since the collapse of the USSR.
>>
>>1981718
Other examples please.
>>
>>1981721
Abiotic oil theory, Slavs being immune to HIV, torsion field, the big bang being made up and the universe isn't actually expanding...shit like that
>>
>>1981726
>Slavs being immune to HIV
>Saying this while living in the one place outside Africa where HIV is a damned plague: Eastern Europe.
>>
>>1981702
I love that whole series. Why not? History is a fraud. And if not, prove it!
>>
>>1981756

Western Slavs are only True Slavs when giving Mother Russia their labor.
>>
>New Chronology is a fringe theory regarded by the academic community as pseudohistory, which argues that the conventional chronology of Middle Eastern and European history is fundamentally flawed, and that events attributed to the civilizations of the Roman Empire, Ancient Greece and Ancient Egypt actually occurred during the Middle Ages, more than a thousand years later

WE WUZ CAESARS N SHEET

Wew lads, let's make this this the book club series to read, seems like topjej material
>>
>>1981702
> presenting Fomenko idiocy as something representative
it is laughed at even in Russia
it's an attempt of mathematician and amateur artist to create fake ass history while selectively cherry picking facts and dismissing others to create *mathematically* elegant theory
>>
File: shutterstock_47271649.jpg (57KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_47271649.jpg
57KB, 660x440px
>>1981794

>the old, ruined, ancient wonders of the Medieval era... were actually built.... In the Medieval era
>>
File: 1392206980260.png (588KB, 1110x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1392206980260.png
588KB, 1110x1080px
I thank REI for introducing me to these works almost a year ago.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbQMplPvA7k&list=RDyG03BG5t6ps&index=4
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.