[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dyatlov Pass Incident

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: dyatlov_pass.jpg (128KB, 960x549px) Image search: [Google]
dyatlov_pass.jpg
128KB, 960x549px
What the fuck actually happened?
>>
Aliens
>>
File: 1477605245821.png (276KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1477605245821.png
276KB, 800x430px
Radical Islam
>>
Falmers
>>
>>1981656
probably nuclear testing
>>
>>1981656
Animal attack.
>>
>>1981656

Avalanche -> panic -> hypothermia.
>>
>>1981867
How come there was no evidence of an avalanche at all? An avalanche would leave specific patterns on the mountain and there were none observed, and the expedition leader was experienced and would know not to set up where an avalanche might occur. Also there were bright orbs spotted in the sky the night of their deaths, and their skin turned orange and hair turned white. The wounds of the people who didn't die of hypothermia are as if a car impacted them at high speed, yet no external wounds are present as if a pressure wave hit them.
>>
>>1981883
Ok. I will elaborate that. They thought that an avalanche is coming and panicked. Until recently that remote area was poorly explored. A study from 2011 discovered that winds in the Pass produce, under favorable circumstances, sound that closely resembles incoming avalanche.

Because Dyatlov's group were all experienced hikers, they thought that an avalanche is coming and panicked, ripping their tent and escaping without clothing. Ironically, were they amateurs, they would have survived.
>>
>>1981883
>Also there were bright orbs spotted in the sky the night of their deaths, and their skin turned orange and hair turned white.

That's "death man's tan". There was snow all around which reflected sunlight. Their skin got discoloured in exposed areas.

>>1981883
>The wounds of the people who didn't die of hypothermia are as if a car impacted them at high speed, yet no external wounds are present as if a pressure wave hit them.

The fuck am I reading?
>>
>>1981926
The wounds included fractured bones, yet there was no damage to the tissue consistent with blunt trauma, one explanation is a high pressure air wave such as being created by an explosion. I think it was some Soviet weapon test which they covered up to make it seem like an avalanche(based on photo's some of the bodies were tampered with and the tent seemed to have been moved from it's original location because it was set up wrong which the experienced team wouldn't have done) but we'll probably never know because most of the official records have been lost.
>>
Hypothermia taking different people at different times over the course of a few days, with poor recovery efforts and inaccurate investigation making a slow progression of bad choices and panic seem like a rapid series of deaths.
>>
>>1981656

Please delete this thread or we will be forced to act
>>
>tired
>cold/hot/thirsty/hungry/hypoxic
>friends/partners have died/gone missing
>panic
>do irrational things

>irrational things are confusing to explain
>the closeness of death that haunts us all and is the eternal companion of those who wander into the wild scares people
>invent scenarios to fit worldview

You are welcome, I just solved every expedition mystery in history.

Die in a jungle trying to get out of the rain one night? Cannibalism. Die at sea because of navigation errors? Bubbling gases. Die in the mountains of USSR while cold and tired? Military experiments.
>>
>>1981860
>>1981867
>>1981915
>>1981946
Final report stated "unknown compelling force" as cause of death. There are a lot of fishy details in this story that no simple, down-to-earth explanation is capable of solving.

Am I the only one here that is amused at the Mansi name of their destination: Otorten mountain ("dont go there"). Our unknown compelling force struck again recently btw:
https://www.rt.com/news/328454-body-found-dyatlov-pass/
>>
File: kholat-21.jpg (113KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
kholat-21.jpg
113KB, 1200x675px
The monster was within them the whole time
>>
>>1981975
this is /his/. nobody here is interrested in logical explanations
>>
They drunk water instead vodka.
>>
Holy shit I read about the Dyatlov Pass Incident on Wikipedia.
Something really, really fucking weird actually happened there Jesus Christ.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.