[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A strict social hierarchy is need for the nation's stability.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: flegel.png (1MB, 1442x1021px) Image search: [Google]
flegel.png
1MB, 1442x1021px
A strict social hierarchy is need for the nation's stability.
>>
>>1980145
A flexible social hierarchy is needed for the nation's adaptability.
>>
>>1980145
A moderate social hierarchy is needed for the nation's adaptability.
>>
File: stirned.jpg (7KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
stirned.jpg
7KB, 150x150px
>>1980162
>>1980145
>hierarchy
>>
Class hierarchy must be fluid in order to ensure that each level gets fresh talent and resources each generation, otherwise the higher levels tend to stagnate and the middle class revolts to replace them and the cycle continues, or in the case of the empire in LOGH the authoritarian regime remains in control through force and subversion. The same goes for the FPA e.g the court martial on yang who dindu nuffin and the scene where the councilor reminiscent of Hillary Clinton who said war was better than losing their reputations and Lebello and his bro stood up to them. The empire doesn't even have free press so no one really knows whats going on amongst the nobles because they control all the news. (It all sounds vaguely familiar)

Greatest show ever made, you can get the books in english translation
online volumes 1-3 not quite sure how many more to go.
>>
>stability
>getting a boot smashed in your face is fine as long as it happens every day and you expect it
>>
>>1980169
Hey, I had already said adaptability. You keep half-assing memes like that we're gonna have a problem.
>>
>>1980188
nice hitler dubs
>>
>>1980145
The dissolution of hierarchy is needed to cope with rising complexity
>>
File: 1479498558958.jpg (276KB, 480x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1479498558958.jpg
276KB, 480x3240px
>>1980179
Is advocating for a meritocratic society hypocritical when you consider yourself superior to >99.99% of the country?
>>
>>1980233
I think that depends on who decides the merit in a society. If a good leader, whether he is a king or a president, can put the best person for the job in each position in his respective governments then wouldn't he be considered the top guy in society? If bad leaders simply use pay to play (like how hillary was planning to sell positions in her government based on donations, not to mention influence) or simply assign yes men to positions of power it wouldn't be meritocratic, nor would the top position in government be the top guy for the job and not suitable to be running a country.
>>
actually the leveling process is an attempt to increase stability

makes sense, when everyone is equal nobody can make a difference
>>
File: arguments.jpg (153KB, 1274x1024px) Image search: [Google]
arguments.jpg
153KB, 1274x1024px
>>1980233
I think it would be hypocritical if you didn't consider yourself superior.
>>
>>1980233
Well ok, but unwarranted self importance is inherent to most unintelligent people
>>
>>1980145
>strict social hierarchy
Yes.
>hereditary social hierarchy
No.

Social mobility is paramount to any society that doesn't want to be dissolved in a mire of complacence and sloth.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.